Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
First time since iv been a mom we are doin easter just kids and i. Having a family fued. I am doing a small ham. Chesse potato casserole, mandrin oragne desert. Easter cake and cookies and cream desert. what r u making?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (21-30):
mymanben
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Ham. Rolls. Homemade mac and cheese. Fruit salad
mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:40 PM

My mother and father in law is hosting. We are in charge of bringing dessert. I think i am making Cheesecake.Not sure what else.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM

nothing we are going to mil

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Grillig steak.
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM

nothing... we are moving on the first so our whole kichen will be packed up by Easter, but we will find something fun to do. if the weather is nice maybe KFC in the park

Lovemyshadows
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:59 AM

We are having what ever my dads wife puts on the table.  Usually turkey ham and all the fixings.  I'm just sorry there's no football on.

Cassidysmom611
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:10 AM

My MIL is cooking, not sure what and we can't ask because she takes offense to it. 

I will probably make a dessert, either brownies or cupcakes. 

Jacqalyn
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this
We are actually having a surprise birthday party for my grandpa who will be 82 this year plus Easter for the kids.
His youngest son ( my dads brother) just passed away back in January and my grandpa seems to have hit a depression stage. We're hoping that throwing him this party with tons of family members ( over 50 so far that we know are coming) to support and show him love will help pull him through.
Anyways LOL!!!!
We won't be having a traditional Easter dinner. Instead it will be fajitas , pico and chips and dips.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Not sure.  My dad is taking care of the main stuff.  I am taking dessert.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM

That sounds like a wonderful surprise!!

Quoting Jacqalyn:

We are actually having a surprise birthday party for my grandpa who will be 82 this year plus Easter for the kids.
His youngest son ( my dads brother) just passed away back in January and my grandpa seems to have hit a depression stage. We're hoping that throwing him this party with tons of family members ( over 50 so far that we know are coming) to support and show him love will help pull him through.
Anyways LOL!!!!
We won't be having a traditional Easter dinner. Instead it will be fajitas , pico and chips and dips.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN