Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
First time since iv been a mom we are doin easter just kids and i. Having a family fued. I am doing a small ham. Chesse potato casserole, mandrin oragne desert. Easter cake and cookies and cream desert. what r u making?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Replies (31-38):
Kitschy
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I'm having a bunch of people over. We're doing cream of mushroom soup and salad, ham, potatoes, and some sort of veggie. For desert we're having cheesecake cupcakes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flprincessmom
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM

going to serve with the kiddos in the local soup kitchen

juansmommy
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Love this!

Quoting flprincessmom:

going to serve with the kiddos in the local soup kitchen

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Derpy
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM

We are having

Ham
Mashed potatoes
Green bean casserole
Sweet potato casserole
Sweet peas & Carrots
Craberry Sauce
Corn on the cob
Honey corn bread

& apple cobbler for dessert. 

"Life,which you so nobly serve,comes from destructiopn,disorder and choas" -Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg

DSamuels
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM
We usually do ham, turkey breast (my daughter HATES ham), au gratin taters, sweet tater casserole, green beans. Don't know what we're doing this year since my daughter might have to work Sunday so her family might not come up. Maybe we'll do it on Saturday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymelissa76
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Ham, with a caramel apple glaze...yummo. Not sure what else, asparagus maybe. Oh I make these adorable deviled egg chicks!

vicamic
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Quoting Jacqalyn:

We are actually having a surprise birthday party for my grandpa who will be 82 this year plus Easter for the kids.
His youngest son ( my dads brother) just passed away back in January and my grandpa seems to have hit a depression stage. We're hoping that throwing him this party with tons of family members ( over 50 so far that we know are coming) to support and show him love will help pull him through.
Anyways LOL!!!!
We won't be having a traditional Easter dinner. Instead it will be fajitas , pico and chips and dips.

That is awesome!!! I hope it pulls him out of his depression! With all the family coming I'm sure it will. That's very thoughtful of y'all. Have fun'

vicki

-Rose-
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:30 PM

We are going out of state to visit family, so I don't know what we will be having. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN