Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Do you take any? What do you take? I have severe panic attacks. Was given xanax but i felt numb and inhuman and found it didnt work long. Now im on vistril. Its not made for anxietu but does work. Iv found iv had far less panic attacks and ehen i do,it works fast. Anybody take this? I also am on prozac
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Replies (21-21):
forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 2:59 PM

i'm 7 week as of now. and i have to take my meds in see if it's ok to take or not take on the first! idk if he's gonna let me take any of it. but my D-ribose that i take helps with my body pain and today i can barely walk the pain is so bad. in fact i couldn't even get up to get my son from the bus stop or clean which needs to be done desperately. if i'm not sick or have a tension headache i'm in pain or to freaking tired to do anything. i'm hoping this goes away soon. so i can get back to doing my chores i feel horriable knowing i'm not putting in to my house.

Quoting MixedCooke:

you know you are pregnant or you think you are and will know by the first?  I remember when I was pregnant and I asked my doc about St Johns Wort, I got the "deer caught in headlights" stare.  There are just too few doctors that follow a holistic approach!

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

valrian and calm thoughts for me. i think it's the same brand. works great for me. although my anxiety is pretty high right now bc i'm pregnant and not sure if i can take it so when the first comes around i shall know.

Quoting MixedCooke:

I only take an herbal supplement called St Johns Wort, which helps with mild depression and anxiety.  I use it primarily for depression or on days I am feeling tense.  I also take Relora, which is another herbal supplement, which helps block the stress hormone, cortisol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)