Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello i am new to CafeMom

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hello My name is Jenn and I am a proud Mommy to a little boy named Matthew Jr and a little girl named Kaylee Sue. I am  married to the most wonderful man and father in the world and He is my best friend. I am truley blessed....
I am a Emergency Medical Technician and volunteer at a fire department. I love EMS and my dream is to  .

So now I am always busy ....I am a stay at home mom since 2006 and getting ready to start the Medic Program so I can get paid to do what i love to do.
I love the beach, outdoors, taking the kids outside to the park, bike riding, and what ever I can do to get them more involved with the outdoors. I love to go camping, but havent done it since I was 18. Its been so long. I cant wait to take them..I love the weather and love to take them out in it. My favorite time is when my family can all do something together. I love family time. I am all about family.

The way I think of things is that you only have one family spend as much time together as you can. You never know. ♥

I joind cafe mom cause I would like to meet fellow moms, plan play dates ith our kids, get advise for my son who may have ADHD. Also he has a heart condition called MVP. My kids would love to met new friends too.

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flowerfunleah
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Welcome to Cafemom Jenn! 

There are a couple groups on here dedicated to moms with kids with ADHD (it can be challenging, I work with a bunch of kids that have adhd) but in the meantime join us in the Smarter Living group as well!

emsmamax2
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Thank you for the help. I ill look in that area.

kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Hello and welcome.

My name is Amanda. I've been on CM since 2007, so I'm a long time resident here. LOL!

I'm 33. Married my love 15 years ago. We have 8 children. We have 5 girls (Sadie 15, Hannah 11, Abigail 8, Rebekah 3, and Joy 2 months) and 3 boys (Brigham 6, Moses 4, and Jacob 19 months).

I am a SAHM... More or less. I do placenta encapsulation for women, but haven't done any since November (except my own). Kind of taking it easy for a while.

We homeschool out little ones. I love cooking and being out in nature. I am learning about herbal healing and the many uses of herbs.

I hope you enjoy it here. There are some groups you'll need thick skin in, but this group is pretty great.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Jenn,
So right on on how special family time is as they do grow fast
Here is naother group that may be o finterest to yiu .. Kids with special needs .
So great to meet you :)

Quoting emsmamax2:

Hello My name is Jenn and I am a proud Mommy to a little boy named Matthew Jr and a little girl named Kaylee Sue. I am  married to the most wonderful man and father in the world and He is my best friend. I am truley blessed....
I am a Emergency Medical Technician and volunteer at a fire department. I love EMS and my dream is to  .

So now I am always busy ....I am a stay at home mom since 2006 and getting ready to start the Medic Program so I can get paid to do what i love to do.
I love the beach, outdoors, taking the kids outside to the park, bike riding, and what ever I can do to get them more involved with the outdoors. I love to go camping, but havent done it since I was 18. Its been so long. I cant wait to take them..I love the weather and love to take them out in it. My favorite time is when my family can all do something together. I love family time. I am all about family.

The way I think of things is that you only have one family spend as much time together as you can. You never know. ♥

I joind cafe mom cause I would like to meet fellow moms, plan play dates ith our kids, get advise for my son who may have ADHD. Also he has a heart condition called MVP. My kids would love to met new friends too.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Hi n welcome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group! :)  How old are your kids?

emsmamax2
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for the welcome . My son Matthew Jr is 6 yrs old and my daughter is 4 yrs old.

emsmamax2
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Hello. Thank you for the welcome.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Welcome!!  You have a lot on your plate!  Congrats on living your dream!!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Hello, welcome to the group. Sounds like you are a busy, fulfilled mama! You will make lots of friends here, explore a little, there are groups for every possible interest.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)