Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello My name is Jenn and I am a proud Mommy to a little boy named Matthew Jr and a little girl named Kaylee Sue. I am  married to the most wonderful man and father in the world and He is my best friend. I am truley blessed....
I am a Emergency Medical Technician and volunteer at a fire department. I love EMS and my dream is to  .

So now I am always busy ....I am a stay at home mom since 2006 and getting ready to start the Medic Program so I can get paid to do what i love to do.
I love the beach, outdoors, taking the kids outside to the park, bike riding, and what ever I can do to get them more involved with the outdoors. I love to go camping, but havent done it since I was 18. Its been so long. I cant wait to take them..I love the weather and love to take them out in it. My favorite time is when my family can all do something together. I love family time. I am all about family.

The way I think of things is that you only have one family spend as much time together as you can. You never know. ♥

I joind cafe mom cause I would like to meet fellow moms, plan play dates ith our kids, get advise for my son who may have ADHD. Also he has a heart condition called MVP. My kids would love to met new friends too.

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Replies (11-13):
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Welcome to cafemom! I'm sure you will find lots of people who hate your interests.
-Rose-
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Hi! Welcome :) 

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hi Jenn! Welcome to CafeMom! I live in an Empty nest in Mi! Hope you love it here as much as I do!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)