Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My kids are grown.  We have been so good to them but for no real reason they deserted my husband and my myself.  Feel sad and disappointed have no clue what to do.  Have tried to do a few things but to no avail.  I have two beautiful granddaughters that live 5 minutes away and there mama and my son snatched them away from us and now we don't see them anymore. Its so pathetic, hurtful and sad.It hurts so bad I don't think I want to see them again.  Any suggestions?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Replies (11-14):
Tea4Tas
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Your kids are liars and users?  And nothing you did has anything to do with who and what they are?

lovelove211
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Have you tried talking to them about this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:52 AM
If you were my parents I would want nothing to do with you either!

I am sooo very happy you are not my parents.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GirlWithANikon
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:16 AM

ok now, OP people are beaning to bash because the story lacks connectedness and they are filling in the parts. No judgments,  I would like to ask why you think your children are liars and users? I have actually seen in my own family children treated well and turn on those who care about them. One reason I feel this happens can be the children are TOO WELL taken care of and resent having to grow up. So I am open to hear, maybe you didn't cause this. But what reason have they given? Maybe there is a solution that can be reached even if , as long as its still a healthy relationship, pride and tongues must be bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN