Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

jeans

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM
  • 12 Replies

trying to get some new jeans, and most of them i get a chance to look at, are not very practical. i need to move alot, and most are so low at the waist im showing cleavage in places i dont need to be. others are the slimming kind that feel more like leggings, than jeans. and most seem like too thin of material. even tho i dont put holes in my knees like my ds, i need a more practical jean. what jean brands to you all buy?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:24 AM
2 moms liked this
I like not your daughters jeans. They have the look of trendy jeans but they don't gap at the waist, have some stretch, don't slide down during the day, don't show my undies when I bend over or stoop down, etc. I really like them. I like a higher waisted jean but don't want to look like im wearing 'mom jeans'. They are a little on the thinner side but so far have been very durable
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Lee or Mauricce's are my favorites

goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:32 AM
i like seven (7 for all mankind) jeans.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy01
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
i wear Levis or Wrangler brand jeans, sometimes i get LEI brand but not often.
goddess99
by Michelle on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Same here.

Quoting ScrChk23:

Lee or Mauricce's are my favorites

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Lands End or llbean.  They are real 100% cotton, heavy weight and there are jeans that come in traditional fit with the waist band that actually rests on your waist.

calsmom62
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Calvin Klein or lauren because they are long enough.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Gloria Vanderbilt (sp) have been great for me.  They are mid rise and come in either straight leg or boot cut.  They have panels that help tuck in the tummy area but fit really well around waist.

forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:08 PM

when i worked at kohls gloria vanderbilt was popular. me on the other hand. i wear lower rise jeans. so i'm not much help here.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Gloria Vanderbilt (sp) have been great for me.  They are mid rise and come in either straight leg or boot cut.  They have panels that help tuck in the tummy area but fit really well around waist.

A_McCool
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:32 PM

I wear Old Navy jeans in a size too big; if I can't take them off without unbuttoning them, I don't wear them (I have sensory issues, and I hate jeans that fit).  I just wear a men's undershirt and tuck it in so when I bend over there is no skin showing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)