Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

about me.

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi there I am not actualy new but this is the first time that I will be posting since I have joined this site. I am a single unemployed mom ( not by choice),I live with my parents still, because my husband left me after a year and seven month marridge. He cheated. I found out later. Oh yeah and I am 22/23 years old.
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Welcome Mama!

How old is your little one?  I'm sorry that your ex turned out to be a dud. (((hug)))

Quoting Catharina242:

Hi there I am not actualy new but this is the first time that I will be posting since I have joined this site. I am a single unemployed mom ( not by choice),I live with my parents still, because my husband left me after a year and seven month marridge. He cheated. I found out later. Oh yeah and I am 22/23 years old.

RADmomma
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Sorry momma! I can't imagine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Sorry momma! I can't imagine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HousewifeNina
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Lol. Are you 22 or 23? You cannot be both!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Catharina242
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM
I have two little ones. Same father. The oldest one is 2 jears 8 months the youngest one is 10 months
Andreaaa81
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi Catharina

Welcome. I am new here too. My heart goes out to you. Draw from the strength of your parents. Just because you are a mom doesn't mean that your mother can't help you (emotionally and in other ways). You are young and you have so much time to find a good man. Keep your mind and heart open and of course connect with other women. Sometimes it just helps to have a shoulder to cry on - I know a few good shoulders that I have cried on lately. Parenting is tough work! And single mothers need to be strong...

gwebkeijmmm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:32 AM

You're 22 & 23? Remarkable!

Catharina242
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I am turning 23 this year that is how we say it here where I live.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)