Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

You can now upload mobile photos directly to a post! *Update*

Posted by   + Show Post

When you're on CafeMom mobile, you now have the option to add photos directly to your posts!

After you click on the Add a post or Reply to post button, you should see a link to add a photo above the text box.

This feature isn't available on all phones. If you don't see the option to add a photo directly from your phone, you may need to upload photos by 1st emailing the photo to your page and then add it from there.

The following devices are supported:

• iPhone/iPod Touch devices running iOS 6+ (supported iPhones include the 3GS, 4, 4S, and 5)
  • Android devices running version 4+

*UPDATE - if you're have questions or need help, please click on the Contact Us link!*

Mobile Photo

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Tried it.  I may not be used to it yet, but I think I lilke the old way better.

NickelMom5
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:23 PM

It's not on mine? Mine says 'add a new post' or 'add photo' and when I go to add photo it brings up the photos in my mobile album on CM and says to upload a photo, send it in email or text to this address :/

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Quoting NickelMom5:

It's not on mine? Mine says 'add a new post' or 'add photo' and when I go to add photo it brings up the photos in my mobile album on CM and says to upload a photo, send it in email or text to this address :/

After you click on the Add a post or Reply to post button, you should see a link to add a photo above the text box.

This feature isn't available on all phones. If you don't see the option to add a photo directly from your phone, you may need to upload photos by 1st emailing the photo to your page and then add it from there.

• iPhone/iPod Touch devices running iOS 6+ (supported iPhones include the 3GS, 4, 4S, and 5)

If you're have questions or need help, please click on the Contact Us link!*

NickelMom5
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Awww shucks! Mine is an android running 2.3 lol

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Quoting NickelMom5:

If you're have questions or need help, please click on the Contact Us link!*

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HollieMariex3
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 4:52 PM
THANK YOU!!
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Yay!!
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
It also supports the new iPad!
Boundbylove
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Good to know thank you,

youllneverknow
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Wow.I have been using the old Mobile site because i find it easier to get around but with this new feature alone you guys have converted me. Awesome idea.
LoveMyLos
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 7:26 PM
But you still have to text the pic from your phone to your cm email. No dif than before.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN