Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Easter baskets... What's in yours?

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM
  • 13 Replies
No candy for us. But we are going to fill them with trinkets, a new shirt and fun socks. I am think of getting one spring time toy for each. I want to get skip it for dd. I loved that game when I was little. Fir the boys probably somethin to do with baseball. What are ur kids getting?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:12 PM

nothing bc we haven't made them yet. but there will be candy considering our kids dont really get much of any candy any more. so it would be a treat!

Sassy01
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:18 PM
I have no clue lol, for the oldest dd I will most likely get het a gift card to either Wilco or Coastal Farm & Ranch, I did get her a cover for her trailer hitch that says "Remove to tow Ford". lol. plus I will Put a bag of her favorite candy. plus a tank top or two and or a nice sleeveless button up shirt I saw that she would like.
As for the youngest dd, she has already said she doesn't want anything and just to put the money i would spend into the wedding acct.
lmjess
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

My boys are getting a monster truck toy, Angry Birds/Super Mario school supplies, a Lego watch, and some summer toys (tball set, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, etc...

Kris_PBG
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
We skip the candy. Ds is getting a card game he wants and 2 books he wants... Ds is getting a toy he wanted... Anything else will be a little trinket/inexpensive item related to summer.
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:38 PM

candy bubbles, chiefs hats/bow, new water bottles, flower pots/seeds

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:38 PM

lol how old are you children?

Quoting Sassy01:

I have no clue lol, for the oldest dd I will most likely get het a gift card to either Wilco or Coastal Farm & Ranch, I did get her a cover for her trailer hitch that says "Remove to tow Ford". lol. plus I will Put a bag of her favorite candy. plus a tank top or two and or a nice sleeveless button up shirt I saw that she would like.
As for the youngest dd, she has already said she doesn't want anything and just to put the money i would spend into the wedding acct.

Lennyloves
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Oh I like the flower pot and seeds:) dd loves birds, maybe i should feta birds they can paint:

Quoting silverdawn99:

candy bubbles, chiefs hats/bow, new water bottles, flower pots/seeds

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Mine are getting a swimsuit, bubbles, a toy that you push the belly and it shoots a ball, a reusable balloon, and some candy. (Peeps, krabby patty suckers, bubblegum eggs) maybe I'll get them color books and crayons and sidewalk chalk but I havent decided.
Sassy01
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM
The oldest dd Jess is 25 and the youngest dd Chrissy is 23 and getting married in December.

Quoting silverdawn99:

lol how old are you children?

Quoting Sassy01:

kayelynnesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Dd1 (6) sunglasses, watch, barbie doll, crayons, 2 coloring books, wizzard of oz 2 pack bath soap, peeps (ewww) her fav., jelly beans, appliqued beach towel with her name and a few trinkets I cant remember.

Dd2 (11 months) sunglasses, appliqued bath towel with her name, elmo bath puff, elmo baby body wash, tooth brush, 2 sippy cups, new snack case for her bag, a plush 1st easter bunny, some puffs and yougurt melts.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN