Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Craving?!?!?!?!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM
  • 24 Replies

So when did you start having cravings? what kind of cravings did you have?

me i want food just blah an dont want to eat it. but it's been veggies and fruits for the most part and pops. pepsi and coke to be particular. and boyfriend llimits me on the pop thank god!

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Yeah your body does not need all those empty calories when pregnant. 

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

second trimester for my first. it was macaroons(the soft ones) and sno cones.

forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

yup he gets me those little 10 oz bottles when i get headaches....that's bout it. rest the time it's veggies and fruits this time around. my 6 year old mac n cheese those nasty microwavable things. 2 or 3 in the morning nom  nom nom nom. yup not this time seems i'm not nauseated when i eat those healthier things. unhealthy i feel disgusting

Quoting frndlyfn:

forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

mines now.  i dont remember when it was with my first i know with my first i tried chocolate and a pickle together. haha

Quoting RoseWall:

second trimester for my first. it was macaroons(the soft ones) and sno cones.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

OML  I went through a phase whle not pregnant where i ate the easy mac with a hot dog cut up in it every night for a snack.  Talk about bad eating.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

yup he gets me those little 10 oz bottles when i get headaches....that's bout it. rest the time it's veggies and fruits this time around. my 6 year old mac n cheese those nasty microwavable things. 2 or 3 in the morning nom  nom nom nom. yup not this time seems i'm not nauseated when i eat those healthier things. unhealthy i feel disgusting

Quoting frndlyfn:

forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM

that's how i mixed it up! hot dog in it. yeah so not healthy but amzingly i only gained 40 lbs the whole pregnancy. which i thought was right on point. isn't it?

Quoting frndlyfn:

OML  I went through a phase whle not pregnant where i ate the easy mac with a hot dog cut up in it every night for a snack.  Talk about bad eating.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Yes that is right on point aside from all the nitrates.  While i was pregnant, i kept craving eggs benedict.  I had them once a month.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

that's how i mixed it up! hot dog in it. yeah so not healthy but amzingly i only gained 40 lbs the whole pregnancy. which i thought was right on point. isn't it?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:09 PM

eggs gross me the crap out! textures and what not gross me out. if it's like a gravy or something. count me in to feeling sick. gouey ick! yup makes me wanna vomit!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yes that is right on point aside from all the nitrates.  While i was pregnant, i kept craving eggs benedict.  I had them once a month.

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:12 PM
I started cravings before I missed my period I was craving eggs and French onion dip but not together. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and my cravings change often except I want Italian water ice with every meal haven't had one since If left Philadelphia would be great for my heartburn.
forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:14 PM

i just found out i was 6 and a half weeks. and it's fruits and veggies and pop. it's interesting to see other's cravings. makes me not feel so weird

Quoting DACIA79:

I started cravings before I missed my period I was craving eggs and French onion dip but not together. I'm 14 weeks pregnant and my cravings change often except I want Italian water ice with every meal haven't had one since If left Philadelphia would be great for my heartburn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)