Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

No kids allowed Edit in red

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 129 Replies

This is why I don't like other peoples kids at my house sometimes. I just got new wooden floors put in and it was not cheap, well I was having a luncheon with some of the women in my neighborhood and I told them that it was for adults only, well one lady brought her son anyways even though her husband was home and already said he would watch him, I found out later from another woman.

Well I told her that I don't have anywhere for her son to play at because the house was still under construction well she got mad and said I should have said something to begin with, I was like yeah i did say it was a no kids allowed. At that moment her son comes up and tells his mom he as to pee but before I can tell her where the bathroom is he pulls down his pants and pees on my new floors. She had to nerve to tell me oh well kids will be kids. I wanted to punch her right then and there I kicked her out of my house and told her she is never allowed back to my house if she can't control her son. I understand you are potty training but come on he is old enough to know not to pee on someones floor he is 4. Ugg

Edit: Let me clear a few things up 1: The door was open so my friends could just walk in, I was in the kitchen finishing up the lunch when she came in with her son that was when I told her that there was no where for her son to play. She knew from the get go that the luncheon was going to be a no kids allowed.

2 I did not kick her son out as soon as he peed she just left without so much as saying sorry. She knows that once a month we host a luncheon at someone's house and sometimes there are no kids allowed and she will bring her son anyways even after we have told her not to come if she can't find a sitter, there have been times when I had to miss a luncheon cause I could not find a sitter and the same with the other ladies they have missed out too. These are the get together where we can just relax with no kids for about an hour and let our hair down. But to say get over it because some kid pee no it was more to that when she just stood there and just walked away that is what really made me mad I can hadle an accident but just to go oh well is disrespectful, if one of my children pee in someones house the first thing I would do is tell them how sorry I am and then clean it up.

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crashly
by WINNING! on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Just be glad urine won't ruin your new floors. Could be worse. I do understand why you are upset though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg I'd have been so pissed! Lol pardon the pun. How much did the floors cost?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
soulofsunmama
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Material girl is the song that instantly comes to mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyshadows
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be very, very angry.  I hoped she at leased help clean up.  I bet your floors are beautiful.

OneToughMami
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM

So where are your children?

illinoismommy83
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:24 PM
4 moms liked this

Kids will be kids? Ugh, she should have been cleaning the floor and saying over and over how sorry she was. Hate people like that.

cherib82
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

This. I would be so mortified if my kid had done that.

Quoting illinoismommy83:

Kids will be kids? Ugh, she should have been cleaning the floor and saying over and over how sorry she was. Hate people like that.

Paperfishies
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:33 PM
4 moms liked this
Who has a luncheon while their house is under renovations?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baebear
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:40 PM

The house is almost done we just have the kids rooms to do so I wanted to show off the floors early to some of my closes friends.

Quoting Paperfishies:

Who has a luncheon while their house is under renovations?

baebear
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:40 PM

With my In-laws

Quoting OneToughMami:

So where are your children?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN