Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Girls are too much

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 20 Replies

I have friends who are guys I don't mess around with them just hang out, well one guy that I am friends with owns his own business and I will go down and hang out sometimes well one day he asked me to make a commit on yelp for him and I did well it disappear until I make some more review.

The problem was when the commit on yelp came back on his page one of the girls he is messing with seen it and then followed my facebook page. He came back to me telling me one of his friends see my facebook page and asked him if me and him were messing aroud. apparently I supposedly put on my page how my son and I are always going over there and how we exercise and how him and my son will play ball and other stuff. I told him no that was not true I even showed him my facebook page the only mention of him was from his cousin and she was just saying how good his job was. I never put any names on who I hang out with or anything, so I just had to up my page to make sure that only my friends can see my page.

I just can't stand that girls are still petty like this even when they get older, he is a nice man never made any moves on me it is just the three of use him and anther guy friend that hang out. sorry for being so long had to get this off my chest.

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:31 PM

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM

what is a commit?   People will be people.

OneToughMami
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I have a really awesome group of girls I hand out with....*shrug*

ccmvm
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM

sounds like she has some issues. that "relationship" probably wont last long

MsRkg
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM
The majority of my best friends are male, I only have two real female friends that I would really trust and consider friends. Women are just bitches in my opinion and I have no patience to put up with the drama that comes with most of them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Thinking she means comment? That's all that made sense in its place to me.

Quoting frndlyfn:

what is a commit?   People will be people.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Commit...

Comment?

bbjade
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:30 AM

It just sounds like they have trust issues and that can happen with women or men.

MsMimna
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Women can be catty and jealous, saying and doing things that are to some beyond reason. Those women have their own issues of self worth and trust. And they are all about Drama!!!! Finding a true friend is rare and wonderful, I've had one since 10 yrs old.....we are both 48 and trust each other with anything. I'm sorry you had this experience.... :(. Hugs

MrsRinehart2010
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I dont know my husband doesnt hang out with females lol so... but yeah it would bother me if he had a female friend who posted about him (At all in general) . but I dnt hang out with guys either I have 2 guy friends and we dont really hang out hang out. (not that I have time any ways)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)