Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

amanda knox

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM
  • 42 Replies
Anyone know what the ruling was? I was curious, still unsure if she did it or not. I don't want this to end up being a bash fest but would have no problem hearing other thoughts.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Due9
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

The courts overturned her acquittal. She WILL be tried again for the murder. Double jeopardy laws don't exist in Italy and she can be tried again. I would be freaking out if I were her. She even came back to Seattle and started college and a new life, and now has to re-live this nightmare. I honestly don't know enough about the evidence to leave an opinion on whether she's guilty or not guilty.

juggling

eviesmom453
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:42 PM

She was acquitted but will probably be tried again. I honestly think she is innocent.

TeamTARDIS
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM
2 moms liked this
If she is tried again I will be glad. I think she is guilty as heck and she gives me the same vibe as Casey Anthony.
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Wow, I'd really like to get a feel of the environment in which the murder took place, I'd also like to get more info on a biased base, if you kwim.

Quoting Due9:

The courts overturned her acquittal. She WILL be tried again for the murder. Double jeopardy laws don't exist in Italy and she can be tried again. I would be freaking out if I were her. She even came back to Seattle and started college and a new life, and now has to re-live this nightmare. I honestly don't know enough about the evidence to leave an opinion on whether she's guilty or not guilty.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Yeah, I will be moving back to Seattle area, never met here lol. But really feel for her.

Quoting Due9:

Due9
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I totally kwum. I want to do some more reading on it today. If I can get a free moment between my babies.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Wow, I'd really like to get a feel of the environment in which the murder took place, I'd also like to get more info on a biased base, if you kwim.

Quoting Due9:

juggling

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Good to know. Lol

Quoting TeamTARDIS:

If she is tried again I will be glad. I think she is guilty as heck and she gives me the same vibe as Casey Anthony.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Feel free to share if you don't mind, and have the time.

Quoting Due9:

I totally kwum. I want to do some more reading on it today. If I can get a free moment between my babies.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Quoting Due9:

Fields456
by Sexy and I know it on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:49 PM
She isn going back to Italy. And even if they do a retrial and find her guilty they will have to get the US to extradite her which I doubt will happen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Like the other ladies said, she will be tried again. I personally can't say whether she did it or not. Her and God are the only one who knows her guilt or innocence in the matter.

I know that LifeTime movie of the events does not yell innocence so after I had watched that I was like she guilty but they had freed her but now she back on trial again.

I just pray that if she was involve that justice gets served and if she is really innocent of the charges that she does not end up spending time for a crime not committed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN