Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HELP!

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 11 Replies
I'm new here on cafe mom but I've also been trying to find chat rooms with moms that might have the same problem I do. I live with my bf and our 9 month old son along with my bfs supposed loving mother.....a few months ago she called cps saying I was 'abusing' my son, I wasn't I would never abuse or hurt him. Now everyone from cps to my bf ad his mother are saying that I need to get on meds for depression (which I just got off of) and meds for adhd that stopped working YEARS ago. Advice anyone?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Go see your Dr and let him evaluate you. I have never been involved with CPS but I would do what they ask before you risk losing your son.

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
I do agree with the other gal & suggest you see your own doctor to get a clearance so to speak,
Also go ahead & do what CPS says/suggests just so they know you are willing & that you would never hurt your child.
Hugs to you :)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 27, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I concur.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Go see your Dr and let him evaluate you. I have never been involved with CPS but I would do what they ask before you risk losing your son.

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Hello and welcome

I agree with this.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

pamelax3
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Welcomeand I would agree with this

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

RADmomma
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Welcome to the group!

I agree with the others about speaking with ur dr!

Why did she call? Can u find ur own place?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Hugs! I am so sorry you are going through this! I hope you are able to move soon!

Reina13
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Welcome to the group. Im sorry you are having issues with your bf mother.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

romanceparty4u
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Perhaps they are correct....go to your psychiatrist and have them evaluate you. If the psychiatrist determines you don't need medication, then they have no recourse. Can't take them if they aren't prescribed.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Mar. 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM

honestly I would drop the BF and move out, however is there any truth in what they are saying? Personally I don't think people should call CPS over family members especially if you haven't tried to help them first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN