Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does anyone know about dreams?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:42 PM
  • 1 Replies
My dad told me about a dream he had 2 nights ago. He dreamed that he actually died. He also saw the light at the end of the tunnel. He went through it. He said he saw my grandma (his mom) she passed away 4 years ago. But he saw her and Jesus and they both told him he had to come back. Just wondering if anyone is good at reading dreams. Thank you in advance.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jessica8078
by on Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Dreams are as significant as you would like to make them.
One time I had a dream that I had a very difficult time writing a geometric proof. A day or two later I found that I was having a very difficult time completing my geometry assignment, just like my dream. A couple of days after I handed in my assignment, the teacher complimented me, but told me that my 33 step proof was unnecessary; I had solved a problem that was ten to fifteen pages ahead of my assignment and had proved all the problems in between. It just so happened that the same figure was on each page, just a different problem. I did not have work to do for several weeks. I wondered if my dream was prophetic, but in the end I decided I had just made a mistake, but one that had no ill consequences.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)