Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Has anyone had or known someone that their hgc levels drop and NOT have a miscarriage????? Mine went from 1300 to 1059 and no cramping n very light spotting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM

I am not familiar with that! You may want to check with the moms in this group:

cgarlic
by Silver Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM
When I found out I was prego at 6 weeks my levels were 18,000. Then about 9 weeks they went down to 10,000 range & it happened again around 13 weeks. At the 13 week one I started bleeding heavy & passed a clot about the size of a half dollar.

Quoting angleybby328:

What were ur levels and did they double every time what pattern did you see

Quoting cgarlic:

With my youngest I was told twice that my levels were low & I was having a miscarriage. She is now a crazy, wild 19 month old. I hope the best for you.

Two_Hearts
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Has your Dr done an ultrasound just to see if there is a sac forming??

My HPV levels went up slowly, were not doubling...turns out i was having an ectopic pregnancy.

I hope that your baby is well and safe and that you have a great pregnancy with a beautiful baby as a result, but i would get an ultrasound just to make sure.

angleybby328
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I've had 3 us and no sac found yet I go on tues for another one my levels started off at 120 on the 19th also at the time my iud was still in place Dr took it out on the 19

Quoting Two_Hearts:

My HPV levels went up slowly, were not doubling...turns out i was having an ectopic pregnancy.

I hope that your baby is well and safe and that you have a great pregnancy with a beautiful baby as a result, but i would get an ultrasound just to make sure.

Two_Hearts
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM

How many weeks are you?

Quoting angleybby328:

I've had 3 us and no sac found yet I go on tues for another one my levels started off at 120 on the 19th also at the time my iud was still in place Dr took it out on the 19

Quoting Two_Hearts:

angleybby328
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:21 PM
6weeks

Quoting Two_Hearts:

How many weeks are you?

Quoting angleybby328:

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Two_Hearts
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Honey , get yourself to a hospital or into your doctors as soon as possible. 

You need to tell them that they MUST check your tubes...

You should have seen a sac by now.

Quoting angleybby328:

6weeks

Quoting Two_Hearts:

How many weeks are you?

Quoting angleybby328:

Quoting Two_Hearts:

angleybby328
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM
I go in 2mro for another US and they've been checking the tubes as well I have no cramping(besides a lil gas) i figured if it was tubal it would b extremely painful Idk hopefully 2mro ill be able to say we found it and growing in the right places ill have them check there again tho :)

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Honey , get yourself to a hospital or into your doctors as soon as possible. 

You need to tell them that they MUST check your tubes...

You should have seen a sac by now.

Quoting angleybby328:

6weeks

Quoting Two_Hearts:

How many weeks are you?

Quoting angleybby328:

Quoting Two_Hearts:

forsakenjewl24
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Im 7 and a couple days they saw my sac formin 3 weeks ago. I'd go to the Dr ASAP. Bc like me I had a molar pregnancy....which if you Google it can seem like a normal pregnancy but is not

Quoting Two_Hearts:Honey , get yourself to a hospital or into your doctors as soon as possible. You need to tell them that they MUST check your tubes...You should have seen a sac by now.Quoting angleybby328:6weeks

Quoting Two_Hearts:How many weeks are you?Quoting angleybby328:I've had 3 us and no sac found yet I go on tues for another one my levels started off at 120 on the 19th also at the time my iud was still in place Dr took it out on the 19

Quoting Two_Hearts:Has your Dr done an ultrasound just to see if there is a sac forming??My HPV levels went up slowly, were not doubling...turns out i was having an ectopic pregnancy.I hope that your baby is well and safe and that you have a great pregnancy with a beautiful baby as a result, but i would get an ultrasound just to make sure.

angleybby328
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:36 PM
*** update*******
Had an ultrasound yesterday and they found the baby it was behind my overy in the tube was rushed in for surgery and lost my tube
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN