Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Has anyone had or known someone that their hgc levels drop and NOT have a miscarriage????? Mine went from 1300 to 1059 and no cramping n very light spotting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Replies (21-23):
Two_Hearts
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Quoting angleybby328:

*** update*******
Had an ultrasound yesterday and they found the baby it was behind my overy in the tube was rushed in for surgery and lost my tube

awe hun! I am so sorry!!! 

It sounded like it was a ectopic pregnancy although i was really hoping it wasn't.

I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2011, im not going to lie..its going to be a hard road but its one that you CAN get through.

If you want to sleep...than sleep..if you want to sit there and veg out and do nothing but watch tv...than do it.

But don't let yourself get too into the motions , after about a week...i suggest making yourself get up and get active doing SOMETHING..it will be good for you

angleybby328
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:51 PM
It's not easy for sure but keeping myself together for my family and being greatful that it was caught before it ruptured and things could have been worse I have my weak moments when nobody else is around and just keep pushing myself forward everything happens for a reason and I've got two kids who need me to be the best I can for them thank you for ur support aswell :)

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Quoting angleybby328:

*** update*******

Had an ultrasound yesterday and they found the baby it was behind my overy in the tube was rushed in for surgery and lost my tube

It sounded like it was a ectopic pregnancy although i was really hoping it wasn't.

I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2011, im not going to lie..its going to be a hard road but its one that you CAN get through.

If you want to sleep...than sleep..if you want to sit there and veg out and do nothing but watch tv...than do it.

But don't let yourself get too into the motions , after about a week...i suggest making yourself get up and get active doing SOMETHING..it will be good for you

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyshere
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I'm so sorry!  ((Big hugs))

Quoting angleybby328:

It's not easy for sure but keeping myself together for my family and being greatful that it was caught before it ruptured and things could have been worse I have my weak moments when nobody else is around and just keep pushing myself forward everything happens for a reason and I've got two kids who need me to be the best I can for them thank you for ur support aswell :)

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Quoting angleybby328:

*** update*******

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN