Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I think that dumb dog broke my foot!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:13 AM
  • 7 Replies
I went out to out a pork loin on The BBQ and our big dumb chocolate lab was jumping around by the back door like a nut. I stuck my foot out to ward her off so he didnt knock the meat out of my hand ad her hard ass jaw landed right on the top of my foot. It hurts so bad I can't even bend my toes with out pain shooting through my foot grrrr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:19 AM

ouch.

Mamamanic
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM

If you have pain it usually is not broke. A break usually causes a numb sensation. Body's way of dealing with trama. It might be really bad bruised or sprained. I have broken my ankle and my other foot all the bones below the toes. If it is just the toes, they really do not do much. Ice and elevate. 

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:42 AM
It's probably just bruised its right above my toes.

Quoting Mamamanic:

If you have pain it usually is not broke. A break usually causes a numb sensation. Body's way of dealing with trama. It might be really bad bruised or sprained. I have broken my ankle and my other foot all the bones below the toes. If it is just the toes, they really do not do much. Ice and elevate. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slayerslegacy
by Shakespeare on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:46 AM
My dog dropped a stump on my foot and broke my big toe and bruised the hell out of my entire foot. It's still not healed right several months later. Dogs are fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Susanmomof
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 1:47 AM

rather it's broke or not that has to hurt like hell!! So much for wearing any foot wear for awhile huh?

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:39 AM
Yeah Except we are going camping for a week starting Monday I kind of have to wear Shoes. Hubby yelled at me or grilling with no shoes on the the first place lol! I guess I should have listened

Quoting Susanmomof:

rather it's broke or not that has to hurt like hell!! So much for wearing any foot wear for awhile huh?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamamanic
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:48 AM

So is he going to do all the cooking on this camping trip and take the kids hiking while you relax now lol. I have bruised my big  toe really bad even turnned purple and stayed that way for near a month. . Went to chase dd when she was 2 and heading toward the road and my toe totally bent under my foot. Hurt like hell and did for a long time. Hugs momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN