Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

please tell me.....

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 22 Replies
How the heck two dsi game systems are no where to be found. I've searched everywhere, under beds through toy boxes, closets, everything I have in boxes that are under their beds, under furniture, in the furniture, behind the fridge, under the fridge( they were kept on top of the fridge), in the china cabinets, I swear I've looked everywhere. I found one of them evidently they put it back in the box. But I do not have any idea where else to look.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Back packs, in the car, in the clothes dresser...

I know my dd puts them in some seriously strange places!
strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:07 PM

book shelf?

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Checked the back packs, cleaned the truck out today even went to double check, all their clothes get hung up but panties, socks, and their pajamas, but I checked there also.

Quoting RADmomma:

Back packs, in the car, in the clothes dresser...

I know my dd puts them in some seriously strange places!

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Checked there too.

Quoting strawberryLVR:

book shelf?

aj23
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:13 PM
My son likes to put his under the pillow in my bed but other than that he's great about sitting it in the desk when he's not playing with it.
My niece is an expert at hiding hers. I've found it between the mattress and box springs of various beds, in the kitchen and bathroom drawers, in the freezer, in the glove box in the car, in a flower pot and a ton of other places.
The most surprising one was I found a ds hidden in my printer. I only discovered it because the paper wouldn't come out. The surprising part is that it belonged to my sisters boyfriends daughter. She had only been inside my house once at that point and it took a while to even figure out who it belonged to.
strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM

neighbors house? LOL

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:17 PM
There aren't any kids close enough for them to go there. The only other place was the sitter I asked her and she says its not there. Its been missing for about a month now. The only thing I can think is my oldest took it to school and lost it, I've asked her and she said she didn't but I don't know. .

Quoting strawberryLVR:

neighbors house? LOL

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Looked in between the mattress, we don't have drawers in our bathroom, I'm in the kitchen drawers daily. We do not have a flower pot. Glove box barely fits my owners manual let alone a dsi lol

Quoting aj23:

My son likes to put his under the pillow in my bed but other than that he's great about sitting it in the desk when he's not playing with it.

My niece is an expert at hiding hers. I've found it between the mattress and box springs of various beds, in the kitchen and bathroom drawers, in the freezer, in the glove box in the car, in a flower pot and a ton of other places.

The most surprising one was I found a ds hidden in my printer. I only discovered it because the paper wouldn't come out. The surprising part is that it belonged to my sisters boyfriends daughter. She had only been inside my house once at that point and it took a while to even figure out who it belonged to.

kjsaes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I FOUND IT!!!! I forgot I put it away in the filing cabinet since the other one was lost.

Quoting kjsaes:

How the heck two dsi game systems are no where to be found. I've searched everywhere, under beds through toy boxes, closets, everything I have in boxes that are under their beds, under furniture, in the furniture, behind the fridge, under the fridge( they were kept on top of the fridge), in the china cabinets, I swear I've looked everywhere. I found one of them evidently they put it back in the box. But I do not have any idea where else to look.

RADmomma
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Glad you found it!!

R u still missing one?

I hope it turns up!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)