Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Almost a year using the pull out method.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  • 49 Replies
Yup me and hubby have used the pull out method with no other forms of birth control for almost a year and no pregnancies. I'm kinda sad I was hoping we would have an oops and I would get pregnant but nope lol. Have you gotten prego using this method and if so how long after using it and was your SO good at pulling out in time? I have baby fever so bad but hubby doesn't want another kid yet so that's why I was kinda hoping our method would fail lol. Tell me your stories. :)
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeym23
by Hope on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Always works for us.  DH has great self control....unfortunately.

Are you on the Weight Watchers program? This is a group for support through your weight loss journey. No judging or drama here!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/118404

WinterRosesmom
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Me and the hubs tried thst and my dd is 1. lol we were terrible at it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
veganistic
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM
My SO doesn't feel when he has mid sex little spurts, lol. We learned the hard way that he has these... its like a little shot of semen with no warning or extra sensation. I'm due in a little over a week, auggghhh. I used the p/o method with my exhusband successfully for 6 years. Guess it just depends on the man.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM

wow Lucky! We used condoms and got pregnant Lol. Congrats on making it work. :)

C8linVilla
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM

my hubs is the same way! he still does not believe me after 7 years of dealing with this that he does it. (i hate the taste and instantly start gagging when he does it and still he does not believe me! Men!!! lol

Quoting veganistic:

My SO doesn't feel when he has mid sex little spurts, lol. We learned the hard way that he has these... its like a little shot of semen with no warning or extra sensation. I'm due in a little over a week, auggghhh. I used the p/o method with my exhusband successfully for 6 years. Guess it just depends on the man.

CafeMom Tickers
CathyPowell
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

DH and I tried this before. Neither of us has the self control :-P

Maybe just ask him if he's willing to have another one soon? I think you're better off if it's a mutual decision like that then an oops that you're happy with but he's miserable!

yessie.xo
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM
We did it using the pull out method for about 7 months, hadda few ooppies tht month & within the month i was pregnant. Now i am 22 weeks pregnant. :)
strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe this works for people! I would never ever EVER dare! lol

DamiansMommy703
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Quoting CathyPowell:

DH and I tried this before. Neither of us has the self control :-P

Maybe just ask him if he's willing to have another one soon? I think you're better off if it's a mutual decision like that then an oops that you're happy with but he's miserable!

Yeah I have asked him and he isn't ready for one yet. He is in the army and gets out next february that's why I was kinda hoping for an oops before he got out but he doesn't want to have to be moving around with an infant. I understand that too but I just want a baby so badly lol he did go from absolutely no more kids to we will see after we get settled so I guess I should just be happy with that and hope he says yes in the future lol.
mommy2twoboyz
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

we have used it for the past 8 years successfully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN