Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Easter Basket for DH

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:47 AM
  • 9 Replies

So, I just got done making a basket for each of the kids and hide them around the house where they have clues to their locations in the baby's basket. She will get hers as soon as she wakes up. When the boys ask where theirs are we will tell them to ask their sister, maybe she has a clue to where they are. The whole time DD will be digging in her basket.

Inside will also be a riddle card for DH. He will have several clues. He will have to read his silently though because they will all have something dirty to them, with clues hidden on my body. The end result is his is waiting in his truck.

DH is a mechanic, so I managed to find a basket made out of tires, that can be used to hold some of his tools afterward. I put candy in it as well as a love letter to him, and a sort of coupon book for him to redeem for thing slike sexual favors, nights off certian obligations, etc.

I havent done this for him before, lets hope hes surprised!

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM
I wish my dh liked surprises. Though he's not made me particularly inclined to do something like that of late....*grumble, video games, grumble*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:51 AM

The clue idea is neat. But, that sounds like something you should have done on V-Day for DH. Just my opinion.

CrystalPystol
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:52 AM

What game?

Quoting MissTacoBell:

I wish my dh liked surprises. Though he's not made me particularly inclined to do something like that of late....*grumble, video games, grumble*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Something on his iPhone. Mmorpg is all I know. Like world of Warcraft on the iPhone.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

What game?

Quoting MissTacoBell:

CrystalPystol
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Wow. I use to play World of Warcraft on and off. I have not played since last September and really have no desire to start again. I never was an avid player anyway. My DF plays GW2. If he found something like that on his phone, I don't know what I'd do. Lol.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Something on his iPhone. Mmorpg is all I know. Like world of Warcraft on the iPhone.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

What game?

Quoting MissTacoBell:

little.one0216
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:56 AM

If i had thought of it I would have done it then. But on V-Day its so expected. This is a day he wouldnt expect it and he has had sooo much stress lately. Just transfered jobs, moved to a new house, he just bought a brand new truck cause his finally kicked the curb, so I think he will enjoy this.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

The clue idea is neat. But, that sounds like something you should have done on V-Day for DH. Just my opinion.

CrystalPystol
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:58 AM

It makes sense, why you would do it unexpectedly. Nothing wrong with that. I guess its just odd to me because it's Easter. 

Quoting little.one0216:

If i had thought of it I would have done it then. But on V-Day its so expected. This is a day he wouldnt expect it and he has had sooo much stress lately. Just transfered jobs, moved to a new house, he just bought a brand new truck cause his finally kicked the curb, so I think he will enjoy this.

Quoting CrystalPystol:

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:09 AM
He's compounded my aggravation by claiming he likes to smoke when he drinks so he goes out on the balcony. He then smokes, drinks and plays that stupid game till I hassle him. Im about at the 30 minute tolerance level. If he doesn't work the next day he will spend 2 hours out there. And me with the kids and needing to get homework done for my classes.

I've been thru it before though, I just thought that meant he was over that phase in his life. Grr

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Wow. I use to play World of Warcraft on and off. I have not played since last September and really have no desire to start again. I never was an avid player anyway. My DF plays GW2. If he found something like that on his phone, I don't know what I'd do. Lol.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

What game?

Quoting MissTacoBell:

CrystalPystol
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I wish you the best of luck. I know how frustrating that can be.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

He's compounded my aggravation by claiming he likes to smoke when he drinks so he goes out on the balcony. He then smokes, drinks and plays that stupid game till I hassle him. Im about at the 30 minute tolerance level. If he doesn't work the next day he will spend 2 hours out there. And me with the kids and needing to get homework done for my classes.

I've been thru it before though, I just thought that meant he was over that phase in his life. Grr

Quoting CrystalPystol:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting CrystalPystol:

What game?

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)