Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

my ex is such a lowlife jerk

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 17 Replies

He had the kids this weekend as it was his weekend to have them so he tells our 9 year old son that I'm nothing but a fat lazy bitch and I need to lose weight and clean up the house, then he told him that he wants to get full custody of him and have him all the time. I was so pissed at him when I heard this I got right up in his face and smacked him and told the kids to go somewhere else for now. How can he say such a thing to a 9 year old kid? I don't get it, what the hell is wrong with him? I'm so angry at him right now for what he did I don't know what to do. I told him to get out of my sight after I smacked him and he took off, squeeled his tires and punched it all the way to the corner about a quarter of a mile away. What a jerk, I'm so much happier now without him I can't believe it. When I was with him I was so miserable and depressed. I went and got help and got rid of him and moved back with my parents for awhile. Now I'm with a new guy and we have a child together already and I love it, I couldn't be happier with my new guy. But my ex just thinking about him makes me want to puke.

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this
uhhhhh... well, im sure if he wanted to, he can get full custody for the sole fact you slapped the man.. and slapped him in front of the kids.

you are no better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramita
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to learn to keep your temper in check or he will end up with the kids. Hitting him especially in front of the kids is a BIG no plus its technically assault. Document these types of incidents so that if he bothers to try to get custody you can hold it against him, but if you fight with him over stuff like this the judge won't take you seriously.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Why did you slap him?  Cool your heels girl!

SweetPea2004
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM

You smacked him? Pathetic 

GeekMommi
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Probably should have slapped him after you had them leave.  Its hard being young and having kids, I hope you can get the support you need and do some growing up.

Cassandra1984
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I admit I messed up doing that and overreacted. I don't know why I did it just thought it'd feel good at the time but now I realize I messed up doing that.

tarazona41
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:09 AM

girl im dealing with the same thing exs are always going to be like that no matter what when they see you happy they get jelous and talk alot of shit .. your better then him and no matter what mothers always win,,, tell your kids not to pay any attention to that .. when he says shit like that tell ur kids to tell u so when u go to court u have to tell a judge that this is what he is doing around them and its not right ,,, i did that with my kids and it work they need to not know that stuff and when there that young its hard but woman are stronger then men thats why we have more rights then them especailly when it comes to kids no judge would give her kids to someone else unless it was a dam good reason ,,, be strong girl show ur ex who boss

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:12 AM

So he tells that to your child, but yet you HIT their father in front of them? Yeah, that made you no better than him and now he can use that against you, to try and get full custody. He knows how to push your buttons and you are allow him to do so. As or this new guy, are you married?

Cassandra1984
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Yes and I know I messed up doing it, I was angry at the time and didn't think about what I was doing. No we're not married.

Quoting lil_Army_Wife05:

So he tells that to your child, but yet you HIT their father in front of them? Yeah, that made you no better than him and now he can use that against you, to try and get full custody. He knows how to push your buttons and you are allow him to do so. As or this new guy, are you married?

askyourmother
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Good job smacking him you just helped his case. He had no right to say that but it was really stupid for you to do that. Grow up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN