Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My daughter doesn't believe in the Easter Bunny anymore because....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:36 AM
  • 18 Replies

...she saw the candy in my car the day before. She is 7. I heard her telling her cousin that the easter bunny didn't come to our house because not enough people believe in him. So,as I'm typing this,I'm thinking maybe she still does believe a little. But I'm sure she next year will be the last year she believes,if it even takes that long. : (

by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ElysMommy4.1.10
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that dear
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

My dd is 7 and told me the easter bunny knows all her favorite stores so he shops there instead of making things by hand.  I told her that sounds pretty practical of the bunny.  She agreed since stores have all the candy as well  ROFL.   Mommy and daddy got her a 3dvd set of easter movies and a new board game.

LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
2 moms liked this
My girls are 7,& 11 and they know the true meaning of Easter, we're Christian's and we're in church every Sunday soo that has alot to do with it
DieselsMom
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:37 AM

True to you...but I didn't realise that Jesus called his resurrection Easter

Quoting LABELmeCUTE:

My girls are 7,& 11 and they know the true meaning of Easter, we're Christian's and we're in church every Sunday soo that has alot to do with it

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:37 AM

My younger son stopped believing in the tooth fairy, when he woke up one morning after loosing a tooth the day before, with my dh's arm under his pillow. eye rolling

JenB1983
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM
My oldest(just turned 8) has started asking LOTS of questions. So, I think we're about to be done with the characters for him. :-(
TaralynnStewart
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 6:57 AM
My now 10y/o came home from school when she was in K and said "momma I know Santa, the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy are make believe stories to make kids happy". We still do gifts from Santa, the bunny still brings baskets and I don't even want to know her attitude if she woke up after loosing a tooth and the tooth fairy didn't come.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Finch28
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM

She seems like a smart girl.

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM
My kids know the real reason for Christmas and easter. Even with that Santa and the bunny still come to our house. I make sure at Christmas they Aldo realize the importance of giving. And not just receiving
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:10 AM
DD found her basket things in my trunk so I was ready to tell her the truth but DH wasn't. At 10 on Saturday night he ran out Walmart to get some things to surprise her with from the bunny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)