Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

im not be a paranoid over reactive mom right? update

Posted by   + Show Post
Ds has been getting sick more often the usual. But he was feeling and doing much better two days before the onset of these symptoms, which are tender tummy, he takes his clothes off within two hours max of me putting them on. I would think this is normal three yr old behavior except it is sudden on set, he also won't wear pjs. Then he also has excessive tiredness, within two hours of waking he could go back down for a five hour nap. When I try and keep his pants on he tells me his abdomen hurts. So by taking him to the Dr I'm not being over reactive and/or paranoid right?

update: made an appt with the soonest available which is Friday.

update 4/13: today right after Ds got in trouble and was no longer in trouble. We were headed to the table so he could play on my moms nook. He had it taken today till that point. Right as we got to the table he bent over and said his tummy hurts again. Dr wanted to wait till Monday to do any tests, so Monday we are going to get them done. I will also be calling to update the Dr. Anyways today during Ds's nap I felt around his tummy and I found a pea size lump near/around where a ovary would be if he was a girl. I will add a pic in a minute, of the location.
photo on page 2.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Nope not constipated, has been having normal bowl movements

Quoting RADmomma:

I would get it checked out.

Is he constipated?

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Bump
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:19 PM

My finger is right above the location of the bump. I have to poke around his tummy to get the bump to be found again.
cjsix
by faith on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Just saw the last update...could he have an undecended testicle? I ask only because of where you describe it being. The other thought I had was a hernia. I use to have one when I was little and remember it would suddenly hurt and I would grab my tummy and bend over. I hope you find out soon and he feels better quickly.

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:21 PM
The first I'm 99% its not that but maybe it is, I'll have to check. The second I thought maybe that's it too, so I hope to find out soon.

Quoting cjsix:

Just saw the last update...could he have an undecended testicle? I ask only because of where you describe it being. The other thought I had was a hernia. I use to have one when I was little and remember it would suddenly hurt and I would grab my tummy and bend over. I hope you find out soon and he feels better quickly.

cjsix
by faith on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:28 PM

The first should be easy for you to find out.The second you'll have to wait....Update when you know more...please.

Quoting Bookoholic:

The first I'm 99% its not that but maybe it is, I'll have to check. The second I thought maybe that's it too, so I hope to find out soon.

Quoting cjsix:

Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:32 PM
Both testis are descended.

Quoting cjsix:

The first should be easy for you to find out.The second you'll have to wait....Update when you know more...please.

Quoting Bookoholic:

Quoting cjsix:

lismore
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Bumping for update
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bookoholic
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I'll be sure to keep you updated, but my latest update was today, I'll post by Wednesday anything I know.

Quoting lismore:

Bumping for update

bmw29
by Buttcrackncornchips on Apr. 13, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I hope you get it figured out. I know it's probably scary.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)