Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hi! My name is Erica and this is my first pregnancy with my daughter Brooklyn. I am set to be induced on tuesday so I am really excited but a little freaked out to since I have no idea what to expect. Pregnancy has been a rough one, I have been dealing with a severe case of PUPPS since week 28 and never get more then 4 hours of sleep total in one given day (and I say day because I dont sleep at all at night, its when the itching is the worst!) and of course thats not a straight 4 hours either thanks to that lovely having to pee all the time thing.

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:27 AM
Replies (11-16):
BrooklynsMom412
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

Welcome Erica, hope everything goes well. It will all be worth it when you meet Brooklyn! (love the name, BTW)

Thanks. I cant wait to hold her and it will be all worth it especially since these last few weeks have been torture! Thank you my boyfriend wanted Abigail but I won :-)

Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Welcome,I was induced with my 2ncd child,good luck with your birth and induction!!,oh and April Babies rock!!

momstermom85
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM

welcome to cafemomcongratulations

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Hi. Its normal to be itchy and not sleep well during pregnancy. But hold on tight, the lack of sleep doesnt get any better after the kid is born lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Welcome & congrats!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Compactsized
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:38 AM

Good Luck and relax. You'll love being a MOM and learning what your Baby Girl likes and don't like. I have three earthly children and one heavenly angel. Being a MOM doesn't come with instant know how. Oh but so much fun just watching and learning. 

Quoting BrooklynsMom412:

Hi! My name is Erica and this is my first pregnancy with my daughter Brooklyn. I am set to be induced on tuesday so I am really excited but a little freaked out to since I have no idea what to expect. Pregnancy has been a rough one, I have been dealing with a severe case of PUPPS since week 28 and never get more then 4 hours of sleep total in one given day (and I say day because I dont sleep at all at night, its when the itching is the worst!) and of course thats not a straight 4 hours either thanks to that lovely having to pee all the time thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)