Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

a 6 year old threatened my 6 yr old daughter "i will shoot u to death!!"

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
This happened almost 2 weeks ago. My husband and I were not notified by the school of the threat! We found out when another parent(who's daughters are on the same bus)called to tell me she reported it to the school. And 4 other parents who's children heard it loud and clear. My daughter has been cussed out by this boy several times. The first occasion the boys mom called me to have her son apologize. I greatly appreciated this. When the boy continued again and again I assumed she would call me,no she didn't. My husband and I were at the school of course very outraged that we were not notified,and to top it off the principle did not know! The ap was taking "care"of this situation and didn't tell him!! She needs another job cuz she excuses everything under the rug! The boy got a one day suspension and is now back on the bus! I'm at my wits end! My daughter does not want to b on the bus but I have no other options! I've been lucky the past couple days my sil has been taking me to pick her up! And they had spring break so there wasn't school. Should I continue with this to get him off the bus?? Remember this is not the first time he's verbally attacked her and now its a threat to her life!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I would pursue it.

I'd also be figuring out how to have her not on the bus until it is resolved.  Can you tell your boss or DH's boss what is going on and get special hours somehow?

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Definitely do NOT let this go.

pinkfairy0206
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:58 AM
His boss has been very understanding. My husband missed a couple hrs due to us meeting with the principle. And funny thing his bosses daughter is on the same bus! He knows of this boy as well and the outrageous things he does. My husband is supposed to get out early today so hopefully today is good. And my daughter has an enlarged heart on the right side so she has her heart dr appnt tomorrow. The excuse he is 6 and needs another chance has been said several times by the school.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

I would pursue it.

I'd also be figuring out how to have her not on the bus until it is resolved.  Can you tell your boss or DH's boss what is going on and get special hours somehow?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Maybe DH can offer to carpool Boss' daughter, and get by doing this long enough for things to be resolved?

You're right, the excuse gets old.  He is escalating, not "slipping up."  It'd be one thing if once in a great while he said something mean again.  But he has consistently been mean and has moved on to threats.  He isn't learning anything.

If the principal doesn't work with you, take it up to the school board.  Don't let it go.  See if other parents will join in on your concern and write letters, call board members, etc.

Quoting pinkfairy0206:

His boss has been very understanding. My husband missed a couple hrs due to us meeting with the principle. And funny thing his bosses daughter is on the same bus! He knows of this boy as well and the outrageous things he does. My husband is supposed to get out early today so hopefully today is good. And my daughter has an enlarged heart on the right side so she has her heart dr appnt tomorrow. The excuse he is 6 and needs another chance has been said several times by the school.

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

I would pursue it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)