Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How often do you have sex with your husband?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:29 PM
  • 96 Replies
After reading the recent post about the mom 12 week postpartum with her husband begging for sex it made me wonder. My husband and I have 4 children and its not completely crazy to go two weeks without sex. Maybe we are the weird ones without a sex life but by time we get in bed we don't want to do anything but sleep.
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ktina11
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM
You are definitely not alone. We usually go longer stretches than you guys. Dh complains from time to time....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
me-n-mygirls
by Shontell on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM
any chance we get!!
we have 5 kids. but we are a couple that chooses sex and sleep ;)
quickies happen sometimes....
I cant go without being next to him...skin to skin!! I feed on it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katelyn6422
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:34 PM

My husband and i dont have any children yet and even we go a week or a week and a half without having sex. I think it really depends on the couple. our lives are in the busy stage and there are just times when we are too tired to even think about it. Usually i am the one that wants to have sex all the time and he just isnt in to it. Its normal to go through phases sexually. And with 4 children i dont imagine there is a lot of time for it. If you want it more you just have to go for it. Dont plan it out or anything just go for it any minute you can. :)

ramita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:36 PM
We have 3 kids and we usually have sex 2+ times a week, but if I'm having problems or if something is going on then it might be a week or two. Some men don't understand how things effect a woman. I know my DH didn't especially since under normal circumstances I'm usually the one starting it. Then all of a sudden I struggled with wanting sex so it was hard for him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Super Mom on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:36 PM
3 to 4 times a week we have two kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM
We have four boys. We make love most nights.
ChloeDolce1
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Right now...not at all lol because im 8 monthes pregnant and miserable lol.  Last time we had sex was easily about a month ago or so.  Normally though its probably about 3 times a week on average..give or take.  We already have a 3 yr old and 5 yr old and never had issues finding time.

Mommynwife26
by Brianna on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:52 PM
We have 3 kids. Even if its just a quicky we have sex daily.
stephiic
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:58 PM
2 moms liked this
We have 3 and we make sure our nights are for us we have sex everyday
Peera
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Depends. Once a month has not been an irregular thing. Only did it 3 times the WHOLE time I was pregnant with DS, and it didn't get much better once he was born because I went on BC that made me completely asexual. Now I'm struggling to revamp our sex life (We're up to about once a week, more the week I ovulate since we're TTC) but we've been without for so long it's really hard to get back into it, we're both always so tired or he's at work until after I've gone to bed & he never wakes me up for it because he claims I've shut him down the times he's tried. I don't worry he's cheating, but I do worry he's just gotten so used to "doing for himself" that real sex seems like to much work. Now that we're going at it more, I do find that I want it more, though.

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)