Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anyone spring cleaning?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 6 Replies
Share your tips and to do list! I am hoping to get to start tomorrow I planned to start today but have a sick baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Tipsen
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:29 AM
I am starting today too but don't know where to begin lol. I normally start by April first so everything is done by my sons birthday party but this year the stomach bug came to visit :(
chels210
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:36 AM
We are having a big family get-together at my house with 10+ kids on Sunday. I think I will do some of the spring cleaning but save a lot for after they leave!
TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I do "Passover cleaning" -- which is like spring cleaning on crack!  Lol.  EVERYTHING needs to be cleaned in the weeks/days leading up to Passover.  So, my crazy-cleaning was DONE by March 25 this year.

kayelynnesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Sounds like a better idea. I usually wait until after dd goes back from spring break. I am trying to be done by next week but its not looking good. The baby is sick and teething so it hasn't been a productive week.

Quoting TableforSeven:

I do "Passover cleaning" -- which is like spring cleaning on crack!  Lol.  EVERYTHING needs to be cleaned in the weeks/days leading up to Passover.  So, my crazy-cleaning was DONE by March 25 this year.

TableforSeven
by Judy on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:33 AM

That stinks.  I hope your baby feels better soon.

Because I have to be done by Passover...I always have an "end-date" for my when my cleaning MUST be done.  This year was REALLY early (going by the Gregorian calendar).  I start right after Purim....which is about a month before Passover -- and no matter how early I start, I am always rushing to the finish!  But....I am always thrilled when everything is done. 

Quoting kayelynnesmommy:

Sounds like a better idea. I usually wait until after dd goes back from spring break. I am trying to be done by next week but its not looking good. The baby is sick and teething so it hasn't been a productive week.

Quoting TableforSeven:

kayelynnesmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Thanks. Next year I am going to start early and be done by spring break.

Quoting TableforSeven:

That stinks.  I hope your baby feels better soon.

Because I have to be done by Passover...I always have an "end-date" for my when my cleaning MUST be done.  This year was REALLY early (going by the Gregorian calendar).  I start right after Purim....which is about a month before Passover -- and no matter how early I start, I am always rushing to the finish!  But....I am always thrilled when everything is done. 

Quoting kayelynnesmommy:

Quoting TableforSeven:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)