Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat! What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 358 Replies
3 moms liked this

Let's Chat!

What are you doing today?  What's on your mind?

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members who have replied by Quoting their replies.

how are you*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!

*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I am trying to work out the new carpool schedule for soccer practice since the new field assignments and times just came out this morning.  With 3 kids playing soccer twice a week, this gets confusing!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I can imagine! It's tough enough with 2. :)

Quoting Cafe Robin:

I am trying to work out the new carpool schedule for soccer practice since the new field assignments and times just came out this morning.  With 3 kids playing soccer twice a week, this gets confusing!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I'm hoping I didn't get strep throat from my nephew on Easter since he was just diagnosed yesterday which means he was contagious when he was kissing me Sunday. :/

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Wow, I don't think I want to know how crazy that gets, lol.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Oh no! I hope you don't get it, either!

fingers crossed

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm hoping I didn't get strep throat from my nephew on Easter since he was just diagnosed yesterday which means he was contagious when he was kissing me Sunday. :/

Libra113
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I have a lot on my mind today actually lol My husband and his brother got into a fight with their dad a few weeks ago ( they worked for him doing plastering) so after 5 years of crap from their dad they decided to start their own business. I am nervous as of right now I am a SAHM, I am going back to work and school but I just hope they can do it and make it. 

So today they are actually at a job so I am cleaning to keep my mind busy :)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I'm sorry they found with their dad but hopefully it's for the best and this new venture will take off. What are you going to school for?

Quoting Libra113:

I have a lot on my mind today actually lol My husband and his brother got into a fight with their dad a few weeks ago ( they worked for him doing plastering) so after 5 years of crap from their dad they decided to start their own business. I am nervous as of right now I am a SAHM, I am going back to work and school but I just hope they can do it and make it. 

mommyshere
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Quoting bamababe1975:

Oh no!  Do you have a sore throat now?

RosesReally
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Hi

mommyshere
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM

What happened?  Why did they get into a fight?  Are they going to start their own platering business now?

Quoting Libra113:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)