Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh....I hate waiting!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 5 Replies

I think the only thing I hate more than waiting is not knowing. I am a week late for my period. I am usuaully right on time because I am on the nuvaring. It usually comes two days after I take the ring on. I have only ever been a day or two late, even when stressed. I took a test monday morning but it was negative. I waited until today and called the doctor. She seems to think it might be too early to test and she told me to wait a week and test again and then give them a call. I wish I could just know now regardless of what it is. I'm not looking for advice so much as just venting. But it you have any it's always welcome. It's just so frustrating.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cgarlic
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Sorry I have no experience with nuvaring. I say take another test if its negative again & doesn't come test when the Dr told you to. Mine were both surprises so I never had experience the waiting game
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
silentdreamer
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM

bump

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Wait until the doctor told you to test. Waiting is definately hard but then you will be able to know for sure if you are or are not.

auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Bump
Mommynwife26
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM
I go pregnant on the nuva ring twice. First ended in a miscarriage around 3wks I didn't know I was pregnant and I contimued the nuva ring 3mths later I went in for a ccheck up and realized I missed my period and they did a blood test and sure enpugh I was 5wks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)