Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Would u leave

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 18 Replies
If u and ur boyfriend or husband were having an argument and he said get off ur fat ass or saying he would rather be on the computer them look at ur ugly face. Would u leave him. Knowing he just said it outta anger
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:22 PM

no

philoboysmommy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Fuck yes! After I threw a mirror at his ass
kearaloves1
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

yes ma'am i would because the comments will just get worse over time the way i know is because i have been with my childrens father for 5 years now and his comments get worse in his mind he has already said this mean thing to you and whenever he wants he can just pull more comments out of his head or ass for the hell of it because he feels he can....either be woman enough to correct him and set things straight or leave cause trust me its only going to leave you depressed insecure ect... and you dont need that your a beautiful women.

Momoftwinkies
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
I would leave. My mom had to deal with someone like that most of her life. I would never let someone speak to me like that.
EmilysMom2010
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I would wonder what the fuck hit him in the head.
If I didn't leave the first time he said something like that you're sure as shit I would leave of he ever said it again. And I would make that perfectly clear at that moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM

yes, I would leave.  It'll only get worse.  No one should speak to anyone else like that.

PinkButterfly66
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM

No one deserves to be talked to that way, even in anger.  He's not worth the air he breathes.  Leave and find someone who will truly cherish you the way you deserve to be.

XoBrowningMomXo
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Nope, I'd make he tell me what is going on with him
Texa5
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM

If that was the first time it had happened and our relationship was good otherwise, I would not. However I would take a break, give us both time to breathe. My husband and I have both taken our frustrations out on each other when we're stressed or angry with another situation that has nothing to do with the other.

While I'm not condoning his behaviour I believe that not everything is black and white. If this is a common occurance then I'd either seek couples counseling or leave.

RADmomma
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:08 PM
No because that's not my husband & there had to be a reason behind it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)