Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hershey penn?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 5 Replies
Any suggestions? My husband got a promotion and we must change his vacation dates because of it. I remember going there as a kid. We will go the last week of April into may.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Alyssasmommy412
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:25 PM

What do you want to know? Things to do weekends Hershey Park or Dutch Wonderland (don't think they will be open during the week because of schools). Tours of Lancaster, Amish, and the Strasburg Train to name a few things.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Not me but hopefully sonone else can help :)

schultzal
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Dutch wonderland is awesome. I went there a few times with the family I used to be a nanny for. It probably wouldn't be much fun for older kids, as far as I remember. The kids I looked after were 3 & 5.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elm498
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Yes, what are you wanting to know about it?

TableforSeven
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I have never been there for longer than a day-trip.

If you are thinking about spending a lot of time at the park...be aware that they are not open full-time until the end of May.  We are taking all of our kids there for a day-trip when we are in the states for Dd#1's college graduation in May....and we have to go on a Sunday because they are not open most of the week yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)