Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Busy mom of two

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Jennifer (most people call me Jen). I am a busy mom of two, a 3 year old son and a 1 year old daughter. I am also a substitute teacher and am in the process of starting up a small baking business with my sister and a friend. I have recently joined a wellness group that manufactures over 350 all natural products, products that are chemcal free and safe for my home! I am really trying to advocate going chemical free, so if you are interested, please let me know! Looking forward to meeting some other moms!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wolfybaby
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:44 PM

ydont need to tell me how better chemical-free is! :] welcome to cafemom. i have a kid right in between the ages of your two! she is breastfed and mostly chemical free [its hard to control what the in-laws feed her! but at least she isnt on medication or vaccinated!]

how is it being a substitute teacher? do you sub for a specific class, or are you all across the board?

myownparadise
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Welcome!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Welcome
busybee693
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I sub for grades one through nine. I was a full time teacher, had a contract, but gave it up in order to stay at home with my kids. Unfortunately my husband does not make enough to get us through each month, so subbing was a good compromise. I have joined the wellness group (only been with them for a month) so I am hoping that will help too!

Do you work outside of the home at all?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Jen,
I use to sub as well when my kids were young .. loved that as it was perfect!
Nice to meet you :)

RADmomma
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Welcome to the group!!
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Welcome to the group!!
elasmimi
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Wow, you really stay busy, Jen. Welcome to cafemom, I'm sure you will love it here.

LoseInchesin45
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Congrats on starting your businesses!

jconney80
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Welcome to Cafemom! My family is chemical free also but we make all of our own stuff! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)