Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asking for Prayers, positive energy, good intentions..whatever positivity or good wishes.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

Our family is facing a serious outcome to a long and continuing heath issue. We are in desperate need of prayer, positive thought or whatever blessing you can offer. WE are praying for the outcome to be positive and to help allieviate some of the health struggles and other burdens this has caused our family. 

Thank you for your kindness hugs

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoseWall
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

positive energy your way

hugs

delilahsmom1177
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Healing good energy your way.. good luck.

I'm a tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

ggsmom333
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Thanks you both so much, your blessing and kindness are greatly appreiciated!

hugs

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Tons of prayers sent your way :)

ggsmom333
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Thank you so much huggs for your prayers! We truly appreciate them!!

hugs

HealthofaDiva
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

There is nothing too hard for God.  Believe and it shall be done.  Your faith shall make your situation whole and the goodness and mercy of God is in the midst of you.  Receive your healing and your uphill battles shall be a great victory for you and your family in the end.  Remember weeping may endure for a night but JOY comes in the morning!  Prayer is sent to you for strength, peace, & joy to abide in your home.  All is well.

myownparadise
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Praying for you and your family.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MRamos18
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi... My name is Maria I dont believe in anything but God. The Allmighty God that can still heal the sick. I will pray for you & your family. It says in the Bible Romans chapter 15 verse 13.. Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
ggsmom333
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Thank you so much for your beautiful and heartfelt prayers. I know GOD has heard all of us. hugspraying

nanfun73
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Sending positive vibes your way ggsmom333! Wow, this is my first post and my first time joining an online support community! Witnessing all this love is amazing! I wish you the best.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)