Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Let's Chat: What's on your mind?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 470 Replies
5 moms liked this

Let's Chat!

What are you up to today?

Tell us what's on your mind...

• Reply to this post and let us know what's on your mind today!
  • Chat with the other members by Quoting their replies.

have a nice weekend

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll be going to a lot of soccer games and baseball games... all 3 of my kids play spring sports so weekends are very busy this time of year!

playing soccer

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to finish the reorganization project I began last week and find a new place for the stuff we want to keep.

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I plan to medicate and sleep as much as possible because I have a nasty cold and a sinus headache.

sleep

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:45 AM

My three younger brothers all played ball so we used to spend spring running from field to field, lol. There was never a dull moment during the spring with them!

Quoting Cafe Robin:

I'll be going to a lot of soccer games and baseball games... all 3 of my kids play spring sports so weekends are very busy this time of year!

playing soccer

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Ugh!  It's great when the weather's nice but stinks when it's cold and rainy!;)

Quoting bamababe1975:

My three younger brothers all played ball so we used to spend spring running from field to field, lol. There was never a dull moment during the spring with them!

Quoting Cafe Robin:

playing soccer

mommyshere
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I plan to medicate and sleep as much as possible because I have a nasty cold and a sinus headache.

sleep

Feel better!  I had a migraine all day yesterday - so glad it's gone today!

surviving123
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:13 AM

We are recovering from a 16 hour day at Disneyland and CA Adventure. My kids are troopers and lasted all day. It will be a movie and couch time day once they finally wake up. Oh and yes...softball games and jui jitsu classes as well. It's a mommy's life for me!

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Thanks! I'm hoping this one goes away soon. I'm glad your migraine is gone now! :)

Quoting mommyshere:

Quoting Cafe Steph:

sleep

Feel better!  I had a migraine all day yesterday - so glad it's gone today!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Oh, what fun! Had you been to those parks before?

Quoting surviving123:

We are recovering from a 16 hour day at Disneyland and CA Adventure. My kids are troopers and lasted all day. It will be a movie and couch time day once they finally wake up. Oh and yes...softball games and jui jitsu classes as well. It's a mommy's life for me!

wonderwoman42
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I hope you feel better I am going to crach because I  home school and this week has been a challenge!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN