Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

idk what to do (piog)

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

my exhusband and i have 2 beautiful daughters together, when we got divorced we tried to remain cordial for the sake of the children.  i bent over backwards trying to make sure they have a relationship.  but now he has a new wife and baby, and his wife does not like the fact that he has kids with another woman. from what i can see she is in control of what he does and says.  now he has NO relationship with his kids nor does he pay child support.  i have tried to be nice to this woman but she makes it very hard, she threatens me and my daughters, my daughters dont even like going over there because of how she treats them. she talks about me in front of my daughters. she even tried to press charges on me because she said i was stalking her, which is not true. she says that i came to her house with my girls, but funny thing is i have NO IDEA where she lives and the times she said i was stalking her i was AT WORK. this woman has been a pain in my butt and i am just sick of her. i have tried ignoring her and that doesnt work either. she tells my ex husband that if he pays child support she will leave him, she has changed his number so i wont have any way of contacting him. i know that if i want him to be in their life then i have to accept her as well and try to get along but like i said she makes it very hard. i have never done anything to this woman for her to hate me so much, i just want peace, anyways i just wanted to express my feelings before i blow, lol, thx for reading i know it was long.

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
And its all going to bite him in the ass. does he think he'll get away with not paying child support? what the dumbass new wife going to do when he gets locked up and forced to pay what he owes? your ex is an idiot. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaanl
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Stop worrying about her and him and worry about your kids hunny. You can't make him see his kids BUT YOU CAN MAKE him pay child support.  Go to DHR & put his butt on child support. He can either do that or he can sign over his rights.  He married you & had children with you so he can help pay for those kids.  It is his duty as a father.  Don't even ask him about anything anymore, just call DHR Monday & see what you have to do to get the process started. SO what if she leaves him for paying child support. Oh well.  She knew he had kids when she got with him.

_JustMe_
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM
3 moms liked this

i agree ladies, i am in the process right now to get back child support, i realize i cant make him be a father but he will pay child support, its just so sad that i have to make a man help take care of HIS kids!! thats ridiculous!!

LostInLove2002
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:50 PM

To hell with her. He has a responsiblility. So... he can deal with her or go to jail. His choice.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Well said

Quoting mamaanl:

Stop worrying about her and him and worry about your kids hunny. You can't make him see his kids BUT YOU CAN MAKE him pay child support.  Go to DHR & put his butt on child support. He can either do that or he can sign over his rights.  He married you & had children with you so he can help pay for those kids.  It is his duty as a father.  Don't even ask him about anything anymore, just call DHR Monday & see what you have to do to get the process started. SO what if she leaves him for paying child support. Oh well.  She knew he had kids when she got with him.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I agree ;)

Quoting mamaanl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)