Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need Opinions please Baby now or Baby later? *** POLL ***

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 40 Replies

Poll

Question: When?

Options:

Now - before wedding

Later- After wedding

Keep trying till a certain month then wait?

Other?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 124

View Results

Hey ladies!

So after being together about 3 years and me and my SO are getting married!!! And we are more than ready to add a baby to the family!

My delehma, Our wedding is 16 months away. If we got pregnant immediatly... lets say within a month... I would deliever about 6 month before the wedding. 

Our other two children are almost 3 and almost 5 years old. They can easily stay with relatives for the honeymoon.

I can tell you this we know we are ready for a baby, but we dont know when..... Thoughts???

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
34 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I voted after the wedding :)

Sweetest_Britt
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this

Later, after the wedding. Whats the rush? : )

LiveLoveLaugh13
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:23 AM

BUMP!

Sunshine257
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM
After the wedding
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:29 AM

after

Kaybean
by Kayleen on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:32 AM
3 moms liked this
I personally, would never purposely have a baby and plan it before being married. Wouldn't it be more special to plan a baby as husband and wife?
LiveLoveLaugh13
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I can understand that but any baby would be the most special to us :)

Quoting Kaybean:

I personally, would never purposely have a baby and plan it before being married. Wouldn't it be more special to plan a baby as husband and wife?

ljsIronwoman
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Don't get me wrong here, but why are you waiting so long?? Obviously (to me) if your ready then you should be ready. Get married now, have have more children when they come and injoy eachother and your lives together with out all this complication..

Just a thought. Best of wishes to you!!

p.s.

I went without the honeymoon due to a fresh baby, I'll never regret my sonshine, but I sometimes feel sad for that spetial time I didn't get.

CrystalPystol
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 2:15 AM

agree with this.

Quoting ljsIronwoman:

Don't get me wrong here, but why are you waiting so long?? Obviously (to me) if your ready then you should be ready. Get married now, have have more children when they come and injoy eachother and your lives together with out all this complication..

Just a thought. Best of wishes to you!!

p.s.

I went without the honeymoon due to a fresh baby, I'll never regret my sonshine, but I sometimes feel sad for that spetial time I didn't get.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

RADmomma
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:12 AM
My daughter was born in September, we got married in may. We left her with my parents for a week to do our honeymoon. I spent more time thinking about her than I should have.

Take it from me.. Wait. Maybe bump up you're wedding date a little & then get pregnant.

I wouldn't want to stress myself about fitting a dress after just having a baby 6 months ago. I would use the time from now till the wedding to get healthy & fit. Look amazing on your big day & try to conceive from your wedding night on. Just my thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN