Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Find it hard to confront my sister

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 8 Replies
I have three brothers s and one sister. I am also married with three lovely boys so life is busy . My sister over the years put me through he'll threw stuff in my face that I told her . Etc etc . We didn't speak for 1 year and 10 months and I swore I would never go back there. Bit I did for first while only on a functional basis . But now I feel like u am being drawn into get bullshit lies and immaturity but if I try to confront her it's world war three . It gets better the reason I won't risk ww3 is I feel like I am afraid of losing my mom who wants us all to be Pollyanna . None of my brothers talk to her. I attend a counsellor to try deal with this but the counsellor rightly wants to talk about my own stuff and why I go back for more . Hope some of this makes sense feel so shite
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NDADanceMom
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:12 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Lol

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ann706
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Ye it's not very clear basically I feel I am been drawn back in there now she is lying about her relationship and expecting me to believe her and validate her I tried to keep emotionally detached and I am not doing it
3_girls_86
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
just don't talk to her anymore.
Paigesmommy78
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I kinda get what you are saying but what r u asking
Sorry u have this kinda of relationship with it family
Ann706
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Ye sorryommy angel face did you evey get that upset that you know what you mean but can't get it out there sorry phone hard to use o just feel I can't believe the bill shit but if I confront her she will go ape
Ann706
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Basically she says she doesn't love boyfriend no physical side but then stay night with him she says they are just friends I could care less if she did or not but don't try fool others . It took me long enough to let her back on now I feel she is making fool of me again
Ann706
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 2:37 PM
I should add she only moved away from him last Friday . I get she feels she can't be on her own but she has never been in one health y relationship age us now 47 I t kills me that she expects me to agree with her
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN