Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Im Tracy aka Dimple. Im 21 starting my own business. Currently 34 weeks pregnant with a girl. Ive had 4 miscarriages 3 of them being multiples. This pregnancy has had its ups & downs & it scares the mess out of me!

I currently work part time as a childcare teacher. & im starting an online boutique for new & used items. & i live in phoenix, az.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Replies (11-20):
DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Thx!

Quoting Reina13:

Welcome to the group Tracy!

Congratulations on your pregnancy and good luck with your new business venture!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:30 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting LancesMom:

Welcome to CafeMom! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Thank you! & im overwhelmed! Idk what to do with anything & my place is a wreck from spring cleaning & assembling baby things. Im just glad i get to feel her move... i also get to hear her heartbeat again tomorrow (it reassures me thet im not dreaming)... im excited but scared.

Quoting alexis_06:

Hi!! Welcome to the group!! congrats on your pregnancy!! only a few more weeks to go!! you must be getting so excited  :)  do you have any names picked out yet?

DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Thx.. & i have her middle name if that counts for anything... lol.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Tracy,
You must be so excited getting ready for your new bundle of joy.
Any names picked out?
Nice to meet you :)

DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:40 AM
Thank you hun. & it started as a multiple pregnancy... but i lost the baby 6 weeks in.. my dr says i will always get pregnant with multiples... but my bodh cannot carry... (unless extreme measures are taken).

Quoting elasmimi:

Welcome Dimple, I'm Nancy. So sorry for your losses, glad things are going better this time around. Are you having multiples this time?

DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:41 AM
Thank you... & i just cant wait for her to get here. :)

Quoting ScrChk23:

Welcome!!! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl when she gets here!

alexis_06
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM

awww being overwhelmed is just part of being pregnant..lol!!  ohh i looved hearing my daughters heartbeat! i liked the reassurance as well :)

Quoting DimpleLove07:

Thank you! & im overwhelmed! Idk what to do with anything & my place is a wreck from spring cleaning & assembling baby things. Im just glad i get to feel her move... i also get to hear her heartbeat again tomorrow (it reassures me thet im not dreaming)... im excited but scared.

Quoting alexis_06:

Hi!! Welcome to the group!! congrats on your pregnancy!! only a few more weeks to go!! you must be getting so excited  :)  do you have any names picked out yet?

DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Yeah. We've been to the dr 3 times since friday... my sister is about to pop! Hopefully soon so thatll take away some of the stress.

Quoting alexis_06:

awww being overwhelmed is just part of being pregnant..lol!!  ohh i looved hearing my daughters heartbeat! i liked the reassurance as well :)

Quoting DimpleLove07:

Quoting alexis_06:

alexis_06
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM

oh that's cool that you guys will be having babies so close together!  do you guys get along well??

Quoting DimpleLove07:

Yeah. We've been to the dr 3 times since friday... my sister is about to pop! Hopefully soon so thatll take away some of the stress.

Quoting alexis_06:

Quoting DimpleLove07:

Quoting alexis_06:

DimpleLove07
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:09 AM
We are somewhat close... but live seperate lives... we just have way different views i guess...

Quoting alexis_06:

oh that's cool that you guys will be having babies so close together!  do you guys get along well??

Quoting DimpleLove07:

Quoting alexis_06:

Quoting DimpleLove07:

Quoting alexis_06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN