Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Plans for Spring and Summer???????

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 51 Replies

What are yours?

DS5 wants to do a flower garden. I dont have a green thumb but im willing to try. lol

i bought whats needs a few other things. lol

He is being inpatient about planting them. he wants the weather to be warm enough already!

I want to buy a small pool for the boys!

Hopefully everything with dh will be ok since he is being tested for brain surgery and we wont know anything until after may. 

so we are taking it week by week right now

What about you?

Any vacation plans or trips planned???????

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:24 AM

BUMP!

Seagodess
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 11:27 AM

We plan to go to the beach at least once and to wild life safari. Other than that, I dont know.

heartagram_girl
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM

At some point, after our son is born, we want to take a trip to New Orleans so we can see some of his friends. And his brother will be visiting from Missouri sometime in August. Other than that, bonding with my new little bundle of joy and adjusting to life as a mother!

CafeMom Tickers
mommysangelface
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Where d you live that you can go on a wild safari????

Is it expensives?

Quoting Seagodess:

We plan to go to the beach at least once and to wild life safari. Other than that, I dont know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

nothing planned yet!  my sis, niece and nephew will be here for a few weeks in july, so i look forward to that..we always do lotsa fun stuff...beach, waterslides, zoo, etc..so thats always fun  :)

mommysangelface
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Awwwww. Motherhood is awesome!

Quoting heartagram_girl:

At some point, after our son is born, we want to take a trip to New Orleans so we can see some of his friends. And his brother will be visiting from Missouri sometime in August. Other than that, bonding with my new little bundle of joy and adjusting to life as a mother!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

ohh and my sil is having her baby in june..so i'm excited about meeting my new lil niece or nephew!!  :)

heartagram_girl
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:24 PM

This is our first one, so we both will need time to adjust. I cant wait though.

Quoting mommysangelface:

Awwwww. Motherhood is awesome!

Quoting heartagram_girl:

CafeMom Tickers
TableforSeven
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:25 PM

In May we will be traveling to the states for DD#1's college graduation!!!  We will be there for about a week and a half.

School here ends mid-June for my daughters, the end of June for my sons, and my class doesn't end until the beginning of July.

Once we are all done with school for the summer, we have friends moving to town and plan to help them learn their way around for a few weeks.

My 40th birthday is July 19th, we will probably rent a van around that time and take a trip to the southern part of the country to explore the dessert and visit the Dead Sea as well as the Red Sea.

We also need to move by mid-Sept and are thinking moving in Aug will be better....before the next school year starts.

mommysangelface
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Where are you from????

Early congrats to your dd!!!

My ds5's bday is july 19th

Quoting TableforSeven:

In May we will be traveling to the states for DD#1's college graduation!!!  We will be there for about a week and a half.

School here ends mid-June for my daughters, the end of June for my sons, and my class doesn't end until the beginning of July.

Once we are all done with school for the summer, we have friends moving to town and plan to help them learn their way around for a few weeks.

My 40th birthday is July 19th, we will probably rent a van around that time and take a trip to the southern part of the country to explore the dessert and visit the Dead Sea as well as the Red Sea.

We also need to move by mid-Sept and are thinking moving in Aug will be better....before the next school year starts.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)