Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HELP! Need some ideas from you married/hitched ladies!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

I've missed 3 days of work in the past week. I am going back tomorrow. I have a kidney infection, norovirus and possibly a UTI. I've also been having some really bad side effects from the antibiotics, including insomnia which is why I didn't go back to work today. My husband took a vacation day today so I can rest and he is basically taking care of the kids and the house for me, did dishes, is making dinner and taking care of the kids. He's been AMAZING the past four days and I'd like to do something special for him later in the week. I need some ideas from you ladies. What should I do for him?? I'd love to involve my daughters!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kitchen.ninja
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Cook his favorite dinner?

It all really depends in what your husband likes to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Plan to do his favorite activity or cook his favorite meal. Make sure he knows its to show your appreciation for his help. (This really makes them feel good)
legobaby
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:24 PM
Don't involve your kids. Just give him sex and awesome BJs for a week straight. That's what my husband would want anyway.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 1:50 PM

You've been given some good ideas,
I like the one about dfoing an activity he enjoys as a family.
Let us know what you decide ;)

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 2:24 PM

For me the biggest thing is never stop showing Appreciation and Thanking him for all he does and that you feel like the luckiest wife on the Planet, Hubby's like that just like we do and remembering it's just as hard for him as it is for us. Maybe have special time for just you and him show him how much you love him and Adore him wink

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)