Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nursery!:)

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM
  • 8 Replies
This is kinda silly, its something I would ask my mother if she were still with me, I don't want my son to grow out of his room, I understand its very important for him to be surrounded by bright colors however do I have to paint animals on his walls??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
grammarpolice
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Do you HAVE TO paint animals on his walls? Uh, no, of course not....are you SERIOUS in thinking you might be obligated to? I mean, what, you think you'll be arrested for not??

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM

no you dont :)

but to give the room some added brightness you can always put peel and stick decals on the walls that way you are not trapped into one design

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:14 AM
This made me giggle.

Quoting grammarpolice:

Do you HAVE TO paint animals on his walls? Uh, no, of course not....are you SERIOUS in thinking you might be obligated to? I mean, what, you think you'll be arrested for not??

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:19 AM

You don't have to.  I got framed pictures for my son.  Ones that weren't too juvenile and he could have untill he was in school.  There is also a Fathead of Walter Payton.  Are you a sports family?  I also got canvas paintings (from Target and Christmas Tree Shoppe) of baseball, soccer, football, and stuff.

grammarpolice
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Quoting ScrChk23:

You don't have to.  I got framed pictures for my son.  Ones that weren't too juvenile and he could have untill he was in school.  There is also a Fathead of Walter Payton.  Are you a sports family?  I also got canvas paintings (from Target and Christmas Tree Shoppe) of baseball, soccer, football, and stuff.

What the heck IS that?!

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Fathead is a company that makes wall decals.  They can be removed without messing up paint.  You can even have custom ones made.  We got the older boys Johnathan Toews and Moneter Jam ones for Christmas.

http://www.fathead.com/

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Wlter Payton was a football player for the Bears

Quoting grammarpolice:

Quoting ScrChk23:

What the heck IS that?!

grammarpolice
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

oh,OK! Never heard of a fathead OR Walter...whoever (forgot the name!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)