Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Of course I am getting blamed again...

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
Mil blames me for everything. Dh asked her yesterday if she would watch our ds so I could sleep. I work thirds and we pay for daycare from 6am-9am only (a gap coverage). Well I get home today at 7am and my son and dh are still here he says he changed his work schedule (he is the gm so he can) because he got lazy and slept in. I asked him if he was calling to let his mom know never mind or that she could pick ds up at the house. He said he would call on his way to work. Well at 9am I got a pretty nasty message from his mom. Apparently he never called her. I called her back and she is blaming me saying I probably did it on purpose. My husband called her and explained it was his fault but according to her it is still all my fault! Ugh everything is always my fault
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Tell her that if she does not want to spend time with her grandson, then you will make other arrangments for his care.

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Let her believe it was your fault if she does not want to believe that it was her son's fault for forgetting to call. 

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:01 PM

It really surprises me anymore how many peple would rather live hateful angry lives over choosing to just be happy instead of living to hurt and make others miserable...........SMDH  *SIGH*

I would just try to ignore her as you know it wasen't your fault period !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)