Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to this and need advice

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 8 Replies

hello. i am haveing a tought time. my ex an i were together only 6 months but he has 2 boys that i fell in love with. we were to be married this august and he decided that because i have male friends we could no longer be together. he decided to up and leave with his boys and his new girlfriend (after 1 week) to take the boys back to their moms and he asked if i would like to say good bye and of course i did but he left b4 i could. i was 30 seconds away and like that they left.... i miss them like no other. he is finally moved out of my house and living with his new gf but i miss the boys so so much

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mom_dl6
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM

If he could do that so easily you're better off, And i'm sorry he didn't even care enough to at the least let you say Goodbye to his Boys.  i'm very sorry you're hurting and he did that to you and his boys . feel better

lisamom730
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Sorry to hear that, its brutal to get attached and then have his kids ripped away like that. I would suggest maybe since it doesn't sound like he wants to be friends that you could offer to be like an "auntie" to the boys....spend time, takele tm fun places, just be a part of their lives without being intrusive to their dad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetpea1488
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:46 AM

i would like to stay in their lives but he moved 2 hrs away and their mom lives 5 hrs away. i supportedn this guy from december till febuary and he never even paid a bill and now im behind on every thing i figured that the least he could do was let me say good bye

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Aww hugs to you hon,
Sorry that happeed,
Am sure you will hurt for awhile ..
I hope in time you will heal ;)

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I'm sorry he did that to you!

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I'm so sorry things ended like that, but as much as you're hurting now, I think it sounds like it was for the best. If he has such trust issues that you cannot befriend other men, if he could so easily write you out of his life, not caring how that effects his kids? I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. ((HUGS))

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I am sorry he did that to you. Maybe see if you can see the boys once in a while and spend some time with them.

sweetpea1488
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:06 PM
He helpd me realise that he was not what i wanted. A good friend of mine has been their for me for the good and bad time in my life fir the last 6 yrs and he he has really helpd me realise that i have all the lobe in,the world to give and other ppl just dont understand me like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)