Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Bottles For Gas Issues / Colic Issues

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ok Momma's!  I could really use some help here.  I have a 3 week old and he has been dealing with gas issues/colic issues at night time.  We have switched his formula.  I am also considering trying a different bottle.  I have tried the Similac Simply Smart bottle and he seems to do pretty good with them but having issues with them leaking and they aren't available at my local Walmart for purchasing.  So, any suggestions on another bottle to try that aren't outrageously expensive?  Really could use some help here!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
adrianasmommy07
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Dr browns bottles are made for colic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sewingmama88
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:07 PM

this

Quoting adrianasmommy07:

Dr browns bottles are made for colic.

sewingmama88
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM

MAM Anti-Colic Bottle or Playtex Ventaire

erinsmom1964
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Playtex with the disposable liners hands down. I have 2 kids with SEVERE reflux and they were the only ones that really made a differance ans so much easier to use
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Turkeysmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting erinsmom1964:

Playtex with the disposable liners hands down. I have 2 kids with SEVERE reflux and they were the only ones that really made a differance ans so much easier to use

I have some of these bottles that were given to me.  I may have to give them a try.  Didn't even think about them to be honest.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Dr. Brown are the best. They even have them in glass!!

AudrinaQsmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Playtex nurser 

JTROX
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I agree on Playtex disposables.

Quoting Turkeysmom:

Quoting erinsmom1964:

I have some of these bottles that were given to me.  I may have to give them a try.  Didn't even think about them to be honest.

Boogiefly
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Are you sure its the bottles? The baby is 3 weeks. could just be the "witching hour" effect. If the crying starts at the same time every night then thats it. Also, try some gas drops and/or gripe water. That helps my daughter with het gas. But the ventaire bottles are good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)