Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DINNER TIME

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM
  • 17 Replies
Thinking limon erb Chicken helper tonight something quick and easy tonight so I can get little man in tub then movie and bed. After mommy's relaxing time need some soothing time any suggestions on how to release stress
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetr0se
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

BBQ Chicken & Baked Potato

PrincessZelda89
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I'm no help. After my kids are in bed, I play a video game to reduce stress, or I do insanity.
sweetr0se
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

online video games?? or just on a consule?? 

Quoting PrincessZelda89:

I'm no help. After my kids are in bed, I play a video game to reduce stress, or I do insanity.

Morjhonna
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
BBQ Chicken sounds great:). And hey you never no video games for you might be a stress reliever
PrincessZelda89
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:15 PM
I do both. I play Maple Story, and WoW on my pc. I have a Xbox 360, and a Wii.

Quoting sweetr0se:

online video games?? or just on a consule?? 

Quoting PrincessZelda89:

sweetr0se
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I play different games than you do, I play games on pogo.com and I love to Sim :)

Quoting Morjhonna:

Thinking limon erb Chicken helper tonight something quick and easy tonight so I can get little man in tub then movie and bed. After mommy's relaxing time need some soothing time any suggestions on how to release stress

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am  a reader as well as i watch tv.   We are having chicken apple sausage with some sort of potato or pasta.  Not sure which one.

Morjhonna
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Sounds great some type of potato sounds good. And I love to read as well I'm thinking me doing Zumba or yoga need some other kind of stress reliever

Quoting frndlyfn:

I am  a reader as well as i watch tv.   We are having chicken apple sausage with some sort of potato or pasta.  Not sure which one.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Quoting Morjhonna:

Sounds great some type of potato sounds good. And I love to read as well I'm thinking me doing Zumba or yoga need some other kind of stress reliever

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yoga could probably help alot since it is more stretching where zumba is heart pumping.
Morjhonna
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Yah that's what I was thinking to. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)