Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Relaxing Time

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
Son's asleep house clean now mommy time thinking hot shower a little yoga open the Bible and clear my mind untill the man gets home from work. Don't you love when us mother's could relax after a long day and just breath and let a lot of the negative go.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ladybug38231
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Amen my kids are in the bed and I got my shower and went out side sat in the drive way and talked to god and let all the bad go and I listen to some music and it is the most awesome feeling in the world to be able to to talk to god and relax and after I talk to god I feel so much better  god is awesome 

Morjhonna
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM
I agree with you 100% God is amazing without God I'd be so lost. There's days I just feel broken angry emotions everywhere trust issues horrible. Then I have to open my eyes look up and say Father I'm weak help me heal me and protect me from all evil.

Quoting Ladybug38231:

Amen my kids are in the bed and I got my shower and went out side sat in the drive way and talked to god and let all the bad go and I listen to some music and it is the most awesome feeling in the world to be able to to talk to god and relax and after I talk to god I feel so much better  god is awesome 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ladybug38231
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Amen I know how you feel I feel like I can not trust any one but god I don't have friends and my family we don't talk much my son is in another country with his family and  I trust god with all my heart with out him I am at a loss so praise The Lord 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)