Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

6 days late, no signs of AF?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:05 AM
  • 1 Replies

So I use the Period Tracker to track everything, period, sex, fertile days, ovulation. 

According to it my average cycle is about 20 days. 
My last period started on March 15th. The app said I was fertile on the 16th-22nd. With the 20th being my ovulation day. I BD on the 20th, 22nd, and the 24th. As well as April 4th. 

My Period for this month (April) was suppose to start on the 4th. I am now as of Today being Wednesday, 6 days late. I took a pregnancy test 4 hours ago and it was negative, but I didn't use first morning urine and I was drinking water and tea like it was my job. 

I'm am not stressed whatsoever, nor am I sick or anything. I have honestly been only late by 6 days once before, and AF showed up towards the end of the 6th late day. But during that I was experiencing cramps and such. Which I'm not now. I feel awesome actually lol.

My boobs are sore though. But then again I feel like I'm always complaining about them. But now, I'm seriously having to hold them while walking because any movement or slightest touch is so painful to me! 

I just either want to be pregnant, or not! Why can't we have like an alarm in our heads that immediately ring once a pregnancy was created?! 

Any advice would be lovely

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jojo_star
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Wait a full week after your missed period was due, going by the longest cycle length, then test again if your period has shown up yet. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN