Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

First time mom

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:11 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm a first time mom . I have a 16 month old boy and love every min of it , he is a handful and loves to play . I love learning about a babys development and seeing go through the diffident milestone. Love to met new moms like me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
fey-enigma
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:13 AM

welcome to cafemom

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in where nature may heal and cheer and give strength to the body and soul.

RosieDAS
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:23 AM
3 moms liked this
I'm also a first time mom to a two month old and every min is exciting and fun. The lack of sleep may hurt at times but worth it.
Lujan2413
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a 2 month ols who is not sleeping, and my husband is a trucker so gone all the time. This is my old child and he is my everything, but I am starting to get depressed and tired what can I do to help him sleep?

RosieDAS
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:37 AM
I was lucky with a somewhat sleeper but on his off days ill make sure to give him a warm bath and bottle ... Also let him fall asleep on me then place him in his bed . Sometimes he will want to be next to me so ill have him sleep in my bed diagonal of me and a pillow between for safety.
SquirtalinisMom
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I also have a 2mo son. He seems to go through phases where he has a hard time sleeping. Before bed we do the lotion message that seems to help calm and relax his growing muscles. I also downloaded an app on my phone (android) called white noise lite. Its a little pink icon. It helps tremendously! There are a bunch of different sounds on there that settle him down almost instantly. If not I got a gift called a sleep sheep, From babies r us/toys r us plays different sounds like waves and streams...seems to help soothe him also.
RADmomma
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Welcome to the group! I have 2 girls. 5 years & 4 months.
RADmomma
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Welcome to the group! I have 2 girls. 5 years & 4 months.
MommyMajure
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:37 AM
I also have a sleep sheep for my 2mo old boy, it is fabulous! He is colicky and it is one thing that helps sometimes. I highly recommend it! The mini ones are great 'cause you can strap it o the carseat handle and go.

Quoting SquirtalinisMom:

I also have a 2mo son. He seems to go through phases where he has a hard time sleeping. Before bed we do the lotion message that seems to help calm and relax his growing muscles. I also downloaded an app on my phone (android) called white noise lite. Its a little pink icon. It helps tremendously! There are a bunch of different sounds on there that settle him down almost instantly. If not I got a gift called a sleep sheep, From babies r us/toys r us plays different sounds like waves and streams...seems to help soothe him also.

kaylasmom22
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome,I have 6 year old and I remember the sleepless night. Well until she was 2 months old lol. But for me sleep was not an issue,I think the hardest for me was dealing with anxiety and depression.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)